Chapter 5

Malcolm

What was I going to do with her?

I have no fucking idea. What she had revealed to me just moments ago, it had my lycan prowling—thirsty for blood. At first, I didn't believe a fucking word she said. I thought she only wanted to say those things for me to release her but I saw the fear in her eyes. I looked into her eyes long enough in the past to know when she was lying to me.

She wasn't.

She asked to leave.

I said no.

That leaves me to deal with what was chasing her. I meant it when I said if Gregory wants Isabella, he will have to get through me. Quite honestly, Isabella had a lot more to worry about with me than with Gregory. I am not done with her.

You'll never be done with her.

I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel to dry my body. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the room. Isabella was sitting on the edge of my bed still covered in my t-shirt. I wanted to curse the heavens for bringing me such an alluring female lycan. She makes my blood boil with anger but at the same time raged with an uncontrolled desire to fulfill her every need.

Her eyes met mine when she heard the door open. Her lips parted and I heard the sharp inhale from her before she looked away. A blush forming on her cheek.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out an outfit to wear. She had her body turned slightly away from me. The sexual sparks between us were like firecrackers. It lashed and cracked each time we made eye contact and burned sweetly upon touch. It was like ten years did nothing to dissipate anything between us.

"Malcolm..." She spoke my name. I was in the process of slipping on a loose black t-shirt but stopped when she spoke.

She looked down at the ground and I can see the look of stress cross her face, "I-I still think it is best if you release me."

I clenched my teeth while putting on my clothes. I didn't answer her and when I didn't she pushed further for a response.

"You can be stubborn but I can be just as stubborn, Malcolm. You can't keep me here. You know that! I told you the truth. I thought that will make you at least understand the severity of the situation but yet you still refuse to let me go." She continued ranting and I listened to her agitation grow.

When I was done putting on my clothes, I walked over to her and took hold of one of her wrists. She looked up at me as I looked it over. She was so fucking curvy and thick. Isabella was a woman full of curves. An image of me gripping her ass whole pounding hard into her flashed in my mind. I grounded my teeth in irritation. There were many things I loved about her. I loved every inch of her body. God, it frustrates me to no end!

She didn't do anything but watched me. I leaned down until I was eye level with her. My hands slipping into the nightstand. I allowed my thumb to graze the soft spot on her wrist to distract her  Her eyes fluttered slightly closed. Replacing my hands with the cool metal handcuff I cuffed her wrist before cuffing her to the bedpost above the head.

Her eyes widened and she yanked on it hard but unfortunately for her, I made sure to get one that she wasn't able to break out of.

"Malcolm." She was angry. I can tell by how sharp her voice had become. I straddled her hip and she fell back onto the bed with quick and easy precision I locked her other wrist to the other bedpost.

She yanked on it hard and lifted her head slightly to glare at me.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" She snarled.