Chapter 21

Lowlands, Scotland – Lycan Leader Pete

**warning – this chapter will contain possible trigger scenes. Read at your own discretion**

The phone flew across my office and contacted the rock wall. It shattered into pieces and the noise filled the empty air. Rage erupted through me. I was furious. Lycan Leader Malcolm treated me like a peasant. He spoke to me in a condescending tone and as if I was interrupting his time.

The nerve of the male lycan leader. The conversation still simmering freshly in my mind. I slammed my fists onto the desk, breaking in half. In an angry fit, I threw one side across the room and it shattered against the fireplace mantel. Some broken pieces made it into the burning fire and lit the flames.

The naked female lycan before me shuddered in fear and flinched from the sound. My eyes scanned her body. She was nothing like Lilith and Isabella. Nobody here was!

When I had killed Lilith, I placed Isabella in her spot. She was to be mine and only mine! I molded the little b!tch into what she was today. The thought of her being with another male lycan—sharing his bed sends an inconceivable wrath through me.

Growling, I grabbed the heavy metal chain that tied around my chair and yanked hard. The female lycan cried and fell to her knees, crawling towards me.

"Please!" She begged. "I'll do anything. Just don't hurt me!"

I backhanded her hard and she flew onto her back. She cried out in pain and curled up into a ball. An attempt to protect her skinny, bony body. Her oily blonde hair sticking to her face. The amount of pleasure I felt from that infliction of pain was satisfying and tampered down my anger slightly.

Bending down, I wrapped her hand in my fist and yanked hard. Her hands flew immediately to my hand to stop me from pulling. Tears streamed down her face.

"You're hurting me." She pleaded.

My lips curled up in disgust. I picked her because she reminded me of Isabella. Her hair was almost the same shade as Isabella and when I first met her, her face as full and angelic as Isabella. But now, she had lost all of that. I admit part of it was me but I enjoyed her discomfort and pain.

Alexine was the daughter of one of my male lycan soldier. When Isabella left, she caught my eye. She reminded me of Isabella. The father, of course, fought me. The fight ended quickly and I took her as my own. No one dares to defy me unless they would like to die.

"If you don't want what comes next you will do as I say," I said huskily, feeling my shaft hardened from the female kneeling before me.

She whimpered and shifted to her knees obediently. I fell back in my chair and unbuckled my pants before slipping my semi-hard erection out. Tears streamed down her face but I grabbed onto her hair tightly and forced myself into her mouth, uncaring and hard. Moaning and groaning upon how good it felt. The female gagged and whimpered as I used her mouth without any sympathy.

My tracers have told me that they have sighted Isabella near the highlands. If I find out that lycan leader Malcolm is lying to me, I will end him and his pack. I am not afraid to get back what is mine. The thought of having Isabella back in my bed again made me increase my speed, ramming my shaft up the female lycan's throat.

I had just one more tracer to report back. He was in the highland. I hope that my suspicions prove true and that Isabella is not that far from me.

Little does little Isabella know, she was not my daughter. Oh no. I knew from the start that the fetus growing inside of Lilith's body was already there before I took Lilith.

That's why I didn't care if I took her. That's why I used her in any way that I wanted. Lilith thought to protect Isabella from me. There were nights she will do anything to keep me happy but I grew tired of her. I still used her but my attention was definitely elsewhere.

Feeling my own release coming. I increased my speed, my thrust coming on harder and stronger. The female gagging was severely bad. She couldn't take all of me but I forced it all down her throat. Tears streamed her face and an image of Isabella appeared before me. Roaring, I released inside her, bucking and thrusting until every last drop was sliding down the cave of her throat. Releasing my hold on her hair, I pushed her away. She turned and threw up in the garbage bin close to her. The content of the food I gave her earlier coming out. Her body shaking uncontrollably from the vomiting. She gasped for air.

I leaned back in my seat and with a satisfied smile, I thought about Isabella. She got my attention. A certain little female who was starting to blossom into a beautiful female, even more so than her mother.

When I found out Lilith was pregnant, she thought to smooth it over by saying the fetus was mine. I scoffed as I thought about the time she revealed it to me. I couldn't have children. I was sterile and I knew from the start.

I beat her up that night. She was a bloody mess. Finally, she told me whose child it was. Even I was amazed at the prize that landed in my lap.

Isabella was not just an ordinary female lycan. Oh, no...she was so much more which makes me want to find her even more. If I dominate her, I dominate the whole lycan race. Lilith was a concubine of King Zeid. She fled King Zeid's castle the moment she found out she was with child. King Zeid like many other Lycans have had trouble conceiving an heir.

He spent years—centuries trying to conceive. His Queen couldn't conceive. He resorted in having concubines and tried for centuries still he couldn't conceive that was until he took Lilith as his own. Five years later and Lilith was with child.

From what I know, the b!tch of a mother was in love with the King. She told me she was going to give him the news but when she found him in bed with another new female lycan. She had enough and ran.

I watched the naked female lycan in front of me scramble into a corner away from me but my mind was entirely on the past.

If the King knew that he had an heir, he will do everything in his power to save her and if she was in my hands I will use her to gain more power. Not only will I have the power of the Lycan King but I will have Isabella by my side.

There was only one obstacle in my way and I needed to get rid of it soon. The Lycan King was an ancient being and his reign is coming to an end. He will most likely step down but he won't not unless he conceives an heir.

If only...

If only Isabella didn't escape that night. My lips thinned and my fist bawled at my side. The female lycan before me saw the anger rising inside of me again. She cowered further into the corner as if it will help protect her. She began shivering in fear.

There was nothing else I can do other than wait. Wait until my tracer comes back. Waiting was not my forte. Growling, I stood up and marched over to the female. Yanking her up by the chain, she choked and scrambled to her feet.

"I am not feeling so kind and need a little bit more of a relief. If you perform well, I'll be nice and let you sleep on the bed tonight." I hissed, my hold on the chain tightening.

"Y-yes." She stuttered, her face turning blue from lack of air. I released the chain and she gasped for air, choking like an idiot.

I dragged her from my office towards the bedroom, intent on using her till I was satisfied. When we got inside, I threw her on the bed. She cried and whimpered, crawling to the headboard and clinging onto it for dear life.

I was about to unbuckle my pants when I heard a knock on my door. Snarling in irritation, I whipped the door open.

"What is-" I stopped dead and a slow malicious grin crawled on my face.

My tracer was back.