Chapter 8

Isabella Carson

I thought he had changed his mind. That his anger towards me was too much for him. I was surprised to hear him order the guard from the door away.

How did I know he had placed a guard at my door?

When Damon brought me lunch and dinner, I saw him standing there. He never uttered a word or made a sound but he was there.

The metal bolt opened and the door slowly swung own. The fire in the fireplace dimly lit his bedroom. It warmed the bedroom up during the night. There was a heating system installed in this old castle but not enough to keep us warm. Therefore, every room had a fireplace.

I had already taken a shower a few hours ago and again took another one of his shirts. When he walked in, I was sitting on the soft animal skin rug that was spread nicely in front of the fireplace.

I pulled up my legs and wrapped my arms around them. He walked over and sat down very close to me. Malcolm's dark blue eyes never leaving mine, his hands came up to cup my cheek affectionately. Any doubts I had about this melted away.

"Sorry, it took me so long." He apologized. He didn't need to because I was his prisoner but he did anyway.

Slowly, he leaned in so that his nose was immersed in my hair. He inhaled slowly and I closed my eyes. My senses were extremely sensitive. I felt every heat from his body and every touch.

"Next time, don't wear anything." He whispered. "I want you naked and ready when I come to you every night."

God! My gut clenched with a warm pool of desires. Heat soaking wetness was now evident between my legs. He angled his head and started sucking on my neck.

I moaned and my hands moved to clutch his shirt. He sucked harder as his tongue lavishes each suck. It was skin tingling and mind-numbing. It felt good to be back in his arms.

I didn't realize it until I was straddling him. He was kneeling down on the rug. I grabbed his cheeks between my hands and kissed him back. I wanted him. So badly.

His hands slipped down my back to grope my ass, squeezing it tightly. A soft gasp escaped me and I rubbed my naked core against his pants, hoping for a relief.

It was hot and quick. The fire burning in me was like a raging forest fire. Unrelenting. Merciless. It burned and ached. My hand slipped down and I unbutton his jeans before unzipping. My hands eagerly reaching in I pulled his already stiff erection out.

Instantly, I wrapped my hands around his thick girth. He groaned and tore his lips away from me. He pulled back to rip his shirt down the middle exposing my breasts.

"Much better." He growled and immediately took in one nipple sucking on it.

"Oh..." I said breathlessly. He pulled back to bite it before licking over it. I allowed my hands to pump his cock up and down but he wasn't allowing any of it. He pulled me back into his lap but I was quicker. I slipped his hard cock in just as he pulled me down.

"Fuck!" He groaned. I pulsed around his cock, adjusting. More juices erupted from me lubricating his cock.

I moaned and began moving my hips, taking him in and out but his hands that were gripping my hips were firm and I could only rock so much. He pulled back from my nipples to look up at me with his lust filled eyes. I dropped my forehead against him, meeting his eyes.

The pleasure was intense. I needed him to move but he wouldn't. The frustration builds up inside of me jumped tenfold and I had to bite my lips from snapping at him.