Oh my god you're Sherlock

Right, no lies here, but the helicarrier resembles optimus prime on steroids met with Susan Storm (note the invisibility.) There's people everywhere, a few eyeing me warily. Most of them are on computers, speaking into coms. They all sport the same uniform and serious expression, except one guy eating a carrot very noisily. He looks about my age, 20 at the most.

I'm not allowed to watch Loki on the screen at the moment, the "grown ups need to talk." I can join Dad and Bruce when they're in the lab though.

So, instead of approaching a badass looking killing machine in the corner of the room, sharpening knives for some weird reason, who when I looked at him literally hissed at me, I gravitate towards the carrot muncher.

He looks pretty chill. He's wearing the SHIELD uniform of course, and his hair is fluffy and blonde, sweeping down over his green eyes slightly. I see a message pop up on his computer and he completely ignores it, focused on eating the carrot.

"Hey Munch." I say, throwing myself into the sturdy chair next to him.

He swivels round on his chair, (rude, I want a swivelly chair) and raises an eyebrow. "Munch?"

"Yeah, you're munching that carrot loudly." I reply, pointing at the half eaten carrot in his hand.

"Want one, Carrot?" Munch says, motioning towards the small bag of carrots next to his computer.

"Carrot?"

"Yes, you seem to like these carrots."

"Of course, chuck us one."

He throws a carrot at me and I catch it, taking a bite.

"So, what do you do here. It looks boring." I say, putting my feet on his desk.

A passing agent glares at me so I put my feet back down, raising my hands up mockingly in surrender.

"I mainly analyse resources and deduct them. Like photos, objects, people sometimes."

"Oh my god you're Sherlock. You're an expert in the science-"

"Of deduction?" He replies, finishing off his carrot.

"Do you ship Johnlock?" I practically shout, about five people rolling their eyes.

"Sorry guys." I say. "Do you ship Johnlock?" I whisper.

"No, but I've seen way too much fanfic." Munch stage whispers back.

"Oh dear, same." I whisper shout, the nearby people looking like they're all plotting to string me and Munch up.

"So, what're you doing here Carrot?" Munch asks, taking another carrot out of the bag.

"Trip to my Dad's work." I say.

"Who's your Dad?"

"That guy." I say, doing finger guns at the massive laboratory window that overlooks the computers, Dad and Bruce up there.

"Oh my god, your Dad is The Hulk?" Munch says, his mouth dropping.

I do a face palm, followed by a a whack on my head by the carrot I'm holding, followed by banging my head lightly on the desk.

"No, you egg, Tony Stark is my Dad."

"Okay let's start again." Munch says, stretching out his arms. "Oh my god, your Dad is Iron man?" He loudly states, pretending to cover his mouth in shock.