Viccy, shut your cake hole

"I still don't trust you Viccy."

Victor cranes his neck round from the passenger seat of the car, green eyes narrowing at me.

"Shut up. How have you dealt with this Jacob?" Victor replies.

"We've been doing just fine until you showed up and tried to kill me!" I snort back.

"You attacked me first." He defends.

"I threw a snowball at you." I retort.

"How are you planning on finding Horatio then?" Victor asks.

I sigh, "I already told you Viccy, we're going to see my friend Yara."

"And why would I trust you with finding these people?"

"Why would I trust you to help, I know barely anything about y-"

"Both of you, shut up! I'm trying to concentrate on driving." Munch interrupts, silencing us both.

I roll my eyes and stare outside, tapping the door handle.

When we get to Yara's office block, very crumbling and graffitied, I practically jump out the car and rush in, climbing the stairs and ignoring the elevator. I hear Jacob and Victor behind me as I knock the door.

"Come in Maria, Jacob and Victor!" Yara calls.

I stumble in, nabbing the comfy chair in front of her desk before picky Viccy can.

"How did you know who was with me?" I question.

"I've been watching you."

Munch enters the room, followed by Victor.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I've hacked every camera where you've been, phones, cctv etcetera. Have to keep an eye on you." Yara says, opening her eyes wide with her fingers.

"This is the person helping us?" I hear Victor say.

"Viccy, shut your cake hole, I've only known you for like two hours and want to throw you from the top of Stark Tower already. Now, you get-"

Yara interrupts me, "The best, of both worlds."

No. Oh my god why? Hannah Montana. She could've made about twenty five million different references, but she chose that one.

"I'm just gonna pretend that never happened." Munch sighs.

My eyes drift to the window, black shrouding the city. Stars brightly shine in the sky, much like the lasery red dot currently on my chest.

Wait...

"Everybody get down!" I scream as bullets start to rip through the night.

Yara scampers under her desk, as do I. I have no idea where Munch and Viccy are, definitely not in this room. Where the heck have they gone?

"Shit." I mutter.

"Too right." Yara says.

Munch and Victor appear in the room. Literally, they appear seemingly out of nowhere and duck down immediately, crawling to where Yara and I are. Jacob and his teleportation.

"They're coming up the stairs." Victor hisses.

"How many?" I reply.

"Ten downstairs, five on the building across, thank god no one else is working in this building at the moment. There's also cars arriving outside with squads in them." Munch says.

Footsteps are heard just outside the door.

"We have no chance." I say.

"Captain obvious over here." Victor insults.

"I'm going to freeze your-"

Jacob interrupts me, "Shut up. I have a plan. I can only teleport one person with me at once, I'll come back for everyone individually. Yara your first. Maria, I know you've had hardly any practice, but I need you to try and form some type of barrier. Victor, if any come close fight them off, you're trained, everyone got it?"

We all nod solemnly, the door bursting open followed by heavy footsteps.

"Under there!" A gruff voice shouts.

Jacob has teleported off with Yara, so Victor and I roll out from under the desk.

Victor goes straight towards the group of about five men, taking one out instantly with a hard punch to the face. I imagine a thick, ice wall in my head, picturing it where I want it in the room. Stay calm.

Slowly, I move my hands in the shape of this wall, and stop myself from gasping at the ice starting to form on the ground.

"Victor, over here!" I shout as he knocks a guy out.

He skilfully throws a knife, who knows where he got that from, at a man and it pierces his heart. After that, he runs to the growing ice barrier, jumping over it and nearly slipping on the papers littering the floor.

"Wow, go Elsa." Victor says.

"Shut up." I joke, the ice now reaching the ceiling, forming a strong barrier.

Many more men have joined in now, and I here the machine gunning from across the road start up again. Jacob suddenly appears, but on the other side of the ice barrier. He teleports instantly to Victor's side, grabbing his arm and disappearing again.

The whole commotion comes to a halt, a man walking into the room.

"What are you doing? Why are you attacking me and my friends?" I shout through the ice.

"Oh Maria, your Mother warned me you'd have questions."

Wait, is that...

"Horatio? What the hell are you doing here? You sent that innocent man to kill me, and I'm guessing these people are innocent too?"

Horatio chuckles to himself and comes right up to the clear ice, pressing his face into it.

"Oh no, these are agents willing to do SEEK's bidding, you see Maria-"

Horatio doesn't get to finish as Jacob appears and grabs me, causing us to disappear from the scene and into a cabin it seems.

It's a cosy looking room, a few rugs thrown about here and there. The walls are solid wood, sturdy. Lots of couches are around the room, a fire winking in the corner warms me slightly. I launch myself onto a cream coloured couch, finding it pleasantly comfy and plush.

Yara and Victor are sat next to each other on a brown couch, both looking very tired.

"Horatio was there." I announce, putting my feet up on a small coffee table.

"I know, but I didn't want to risk being there any longer, you should've seen the squads of people outside, tons of them." Jacob says, sitting in front of the fire.

"We've really got ourselves into a mess." Victor pipes up.

"We did a good job, my power puff girls." Yara says.

"Power puff girls?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

Yara replies, "We're practically a team, power puff girls."

"I prefer the Scooby gang." Victor retorts.

"What about Team Charge." Jacob suggests.

"Yeah, if we wanna actually sound like something out of Pokémon." I sigh.

"Don't make me offend you." Jacob warns.

Yara suddenly shouts, "The Offenders."

I can see Victor about to insult her, but stops himself, as we all share happy glances.

Watch out Mother and Horatio, The Offenders are gonna get you.