Knife loving Neil

"Gross, this place is as ugly as Mar-"

"Victor." Jacobs warns, getting out the car.

"Why can't we just teleport everywhere?" Yara groans, slipping on yellow fluorescent flip flops.

We all eye them warily and I consider ripping them off her feet and freezing them. But I restrain myself.

"I'd be drained of energy." Munch replies.

Munch has parked the car on the side of a the track we came down. It runs endlessly through this thick, tall forest. Of course it's night time, boosting the creepiness level by about 500%.

A small cottage is before our eyes, extremely run down. Vines run all over the house, making it blend in a little with the surrounding forest.

"Wow, I was expecting some evil genius lair, not gonna lie." I say, grabbing a pistol and slamming the boot shut.

"Yeah, well, can't please everyone." Victor sneers.

"I still don't like you Viccy."

"Mutual feelings, Marigold."

"Are you joking?" I laugh.

"If you two start figh-"

I interrupt Munch, "He just called me Marigold, that's not even my na-"

Yara then interrupts me, "Did you know that only 62% of murders are solved."

"That was necessary why?" I ask.

"Why would we wanna know that?" Viccy boy sighs, loading his pistol.

"Oh my gosh, Victor!" I shout.

He whips around, pointing out the freshly loaded pistol in his hands.

"What?"

"We finally agreed on something." I announce.

Everything sighs and starts making their way towards the eerie house, so I follow on. What a sheep, I know.

When we rock up to the peeling door, I practically breath on it, and it creeks open.

"How ominous." I say.

We all stay outside, glancing at each other.

"Hey! I'm not meant for this, not going first!" Yara exclaims, backing up.

"You don't trust me, remember?" Viccy says, stepping backwards.

I glance at Munch and want to smack him with one of Yara's flip flops as he swivels round and taps the dirt as he chants, "Turn around, touch the ground, bagsy not me."

"Seriously?" I groan.

They all nod in reply, so I carefully start making my way into the house, praying for the shining twins to not pop up.

"Do you know what I also saw myself as?" I say, my feet making contact with the cracked, wooden steps.

"A homeless person?" Victor chimes.

"No, a ghostbuster." I laugh.

"Oh my gosh, just get your ass into the dusty house already!" Yara groans.

"Alright Mum."

"Let's not talk about your Mum." Munch says.

"Right, I'm going in."

I practically sprinted into the house and...it was surprisingly nice.

An expensive looking carpet was spread across the hall, and doors lined the walls, with a curly staircase at the end of the hall. The walls actually looked like they'd been freshly painted.