Prologue

My body had launched itself towards (Y/N). With my right hand cocked back, ready to rattle his skull.

In an attempt to counteract my advance, (Y/N) led into me with a spinning side kick accompanied by fire trailing behind his boot.

As both of our attacks collided, I cringed a bit when my fist collided with (Y/N)'s combat boot.

I retracted my fist as the fire on (Y/N)'s boot grew too hot. (Y/N) forced me onto my back heel as he sent a flurry of red-hot kicks. I would've said that his combination of kicks followed by two trails of the fire was stylish, but I was in survival mode.

I fell to the ground with a hard thud as I tripped on my own heels. (Y/N) whistled at me, "you were moving pretty fast for someone in heels."

"Well you know, combat skirt, combat heels. Don't leave home without it." I said between breaths.

I feel exhausted, slow, and stupid for doing this. To top it all off is that unworldly heat coming from (Y/N)'s weapons.

But I still can't help but smile at this whole ordeal. "Don't say you're going easy on me." I couldn't help but giggle a little bit, trying to get back up.

I looked up to see (Y/N) performing an ax kick, but only for him to hold his leg in place with both of his hands.

Beads of sweat could be seen trickling off of his forehead, and then evaporating from the unimaginable heat, emitting from his weapons.

With shaking hands, (Y/N) said: "easy? Then you might want to move." Even when his voice was strained, it came out in a mellow tone.

His boot was slowly being consumed by fire, to the point of it looking like he was holding a torch with a red painted handle.

I quickly rolled out of the way as (Y/N) let go of his leg. The following impact of his kick caused the roof we were on to cave in.

I tried to hold in some laughter, as I saw (Y/N) stick his head in the hole, that he made. "Sorry to crash the party!" He said, flamboyantly waving.

(Y/N) walked away from the opening, and promptly got sideswiped by me. "Hey, what are ya doing?" He said in a scared manner, but still smiling as he did.

"I'm trying to stop a bad guy, I said, winking at him. (Y/N) then snickered, "oh, I gotcha." He spread his arms wide open, "then let's get this party started!"