Epilogue Part 2

I try to grab the amulet on my chest with my right hand. But I can't. I can't even feel my right forearm. My eyes shot open as I desperately tried to use my right hand.

I gently laid my left hand on my forehead. living without an arm feels surreal honestly.

I started to slowly finger (Y/N)'s amulet around my neck. I can't tell which is worse. Losing him, losing my friends, or losing my arm.

"I'm about to go now." My little sister Ruby entered the room I was in.

I simply didn't respond. I didn't even look at my sister.

"You can always Change your mind, you know?" My sister pestered me with that question.

After a few minutes of awkward silence; Ruby sat on my bed, right next to me. "You miss him don't you?"

"I don't know him. He's just a stalker." I muttered, trying to hold back some anger.

"But I didn't say his name." Ruby placed her hand on my shoulder and weakly smiled.

"Don't worry, he seemed like a nice guy. So I won't tell dad, alright?" Ruby then glumped me with a strong hug, "I love you!"

Even after several minutes of awkward silence, and me not hugging Ruby back. Ruby finally headed to the door.

"If I find (Y/N), I'll send him to you," Ruby said while closing my door.

"Thank you." I weakly muttered.

My bored gaze looked out of the window of my room. The distant image of my sister and friends Juane, Nora, and Ren slowly walked to their destination.

'I need to change before I change my mind. I was too reckless, too immature. No more child's play. No more joking around. I need to be a better Yang.' I weakly fingered the amulet around my neck. It's the only interesting thing around here.

The only interesting thing to do is just being a homebody and bored...

-To be continued in"The End...? Male (Dante) Reader X Yang Xiao Long Part III"