confront your responsibilities and leave them all behind part 2

"Do I need to tell dad about him?" My young sister, Ruby asked me. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

I patted her Raven black hair and said, "no you don't. So don't worry." Even after comforting her, she still had a worried look in her silvers eyes.

"But I saw his photo in your pocket."

"He's just a stalker. I don't even know him."

"I'm worried about you being near him."

"(Y/N) isn't that bad..." After those words came out of my mouth, there was an unbearable silence.

"How do you know his name?" Ruby said, tilting her head. "Who's name?" I said, In a gut reaction.

Ruby's gaze looked down to the ground. She then sighed, "Love you, Yang. I'll see you later." As the door was closing, I hugged Ruby from behind; "Don't worry, alright." I laughed a little, with a knot growing in my stomach.

I pulled out my scroll and saw (Y/N)'s contact. My finger hovered over his name... I started to anxiously bite my lip.

I need to see (Y/N) again...

I tried to contact him. But he never answered.

The uncomfortable feeling of the knot in my stomach then grew even tighter.

DMC

"Hey, Goldilocks!" (Y/N)'s voice chimed through the window in my teammate's room. "(Y/N), you should back tomorrow." I groggily said, while trying to stay awake.

(Y/N) didn't listen to me. he just simply opened the window and waltzed over to the feet of my bed. He gave zero caution to waking up my roommates. Especially since the talisman jingling from his coat was loud enough to wake up a comatose patient.

"(Y/N), I... Need to talk to you." A sense of hesitation was overcoming me. "And what's that?" (Y/N) said, leaning over me; getting his face closer to mine.

"Something important."

"Sorry, I only take special conversations." (Y/N) stroked my hair. I pleaded with him, "please listen to me." (Y/N) then smiled saying, "Alright, anything for you."

"Well, our a relationship is... A little interesting to others, and we should discuss it." The knot in my stomach from earlier grew even more unsettling.

(Y/N) saw the look in my eyes and jumped back. "I did not get you pregnant!" Those words leaped out of his mouth in tandem with him leaping backward as well, almost waking my teammates.

(Y/N) then walked over the window; Leering at the scenery outside. "No, you didn't... It isn't like you got the guts, anyway." I cautiously laughed at (Y/N), while slowly getting up and hugging him from behind.

"Anything you want to do tonight?" I whispered, with my breathe tickling (Y/N)'s ear.

"Something special."

"What kind of special?"

"A special job. Something that'll make you happy." (Y/N) turned around and pecked my lips.

"What will make me happy, (Y/N)?" I said, Walking to my cabinet and changing into my "date night" clothes.

"Something to do with Roman, a pale midget... And the two of us doing something fun." I heard (Y/N) say; with the knot in my stomach letting up.

I put my gauntlets on and walked to the window, where (Y/N) was waiting. I looked down and saw my motorcycle; with the engine one. "You little devil," I said, punching (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Ready for some fun?" (Y/N) said, grabbing my hand; interlocking our fingers together.

"Oh yeah."

"Then let's rock."