Make Roman Fall In One Night Part 6

Lifeless husks of Grimm covered the small field in front of Beacon's tower. Everything is so calm and quiet... I could fall asleep.

The loud and obnoxious growling of Grimm from behind tore me away from my state of zen. I turned to face the army of Grimm, "Can all of you stop staring at me like that. I'm shy, don't you know?" A smile craved itself onto my face, as I put my hands over my face, trying to simulate stage freight.

I pulled the sword off my back and charged towards the huge army of Grimm.

Each and every slash I made was effortless. Each sword strike would at least tear apart a handful of Grimm. An army of Grimm, minus a handful every half second. I'm no mathematician, hell I've failed math. But I can tell people would bet on me against this mass of Grimm if they could.

After slashing numerous Grimm, I cleared the way to the life of the party. "Holy-mammoth! you're a big boy, aren't ya?" A 30 foot tall Grimm with humongous tusks sprouting out of its face, used it's four legs to charge towards me. The following action of the Grimm stamping the ground trampled me into it.

With my body's skeleton being shattered, every piece of broken bone cut across all of my organs. The large Grimm had stomped me into the ground so hard, the ground I was stamped into, turned to a makeshift foxhole.

After all of my broken bones and wounds healed, I coiled up like a steel spring. After the giant Grimm had let's its foot from off of the hole, I immediately released all of my tension from coiling up like a snake ready to strike.

I launched into the air, as gravity had no chance of holding me down. tightly clenching my fist, I rocketed into the Grimms bottom jaw and emerged through the beast's skull. Black residue covered my whole body as I burst through the monster's cranium.

I quickly twirled horizontally in the air, as all of the oil like fluid leaped off of me.

I landed down on my foot and knee, as I regarded the Grimm's headless body. "Truth be told, that was easier written, then actually a done."

I got up and started to suck on my finger, as I realized that my hand developed a boxer's fracture from the million dollar uppercut I did only a second ago.

And just to think only a literal minute passed by as soon as I jumped off of beacons tower.

Even more, Grimm started to come away from fleeing civilians to come and play with me. "Guys, there's only one of me."

I then reached for my sword, to only notice that it was gone. Must still be in that "foxhole."

My gauntlets covered my forearms and shins as I pulled my black and white pistols out. "Ebony and Ivory..." At least you two girls are always with me.

With one shot from my guns, all of the Grimm surrounding my being charged at me simultaneously.

The third wave of Grimm within a few minutes. 'Tonight is gonna be a hell of a party!'

                               DMC

After striking down the last Grimm in my path, I wanted to lay down. But adrenaline still coursed through my veins. A fighting spirit wanted more and more.

While catching my breath, a military aircraft soared over my head. The aircraft crash landed somewhere deeper in Vale. "Go and find Roman." A sweet feminine whispered in my ear.

My body changed into the form of a humanoid Grimm. A 'Grimm trigger,' so to speak. But everything felt different about it. Power flowed through me like never before. A power that was very deep.

I flew towards the crashed aircraft with a greater velocity than I usually do when I become a Grimm. Through the wreckage, I saw a fallen comrade. My comrade was a Grimm most commonly called, 'Griffon.'