post script

To start this off, I would like to thank Johnny_Blade. He helped me to feel motivated to write this sequel and he's a nice guy. I would say you should check his Dante/RWBY  book since I think It's enjoyable.

To clarify things, I first wrote with no idea what I was doing and I still don't. So I had to rewrite this whole book two times. But I still stuck through with it. Writer's block is the worst.

I'll answer some general questions right here. If you have any, I'll answer it.

Q: why did you bring up Yang and Blake's kinda sorta relationship?

A: first I would like to say Yang isn't cheating with Blake. There just friends, just like the show. But, I needed a reason for Dante/you to kinda go rouge. And lastly, (sorry if this sounds condescending) relationships are complicated. If two people are dating each other and there's no trouble in paradise, then someone in that relationship isn't thinking for themselves or thinking at all.

Q: why are roman and Dante past partners in crime?

A: Dante would seem like the guy to be a gun for hire, especially if someone was with him the whole time since he no one at the time. Also, I took inspiration from the first DMC novel where Dante was a mercenary before he took the path of righteousness.

Q: what is the air velocity of an unladen swallow?

A: this question again? What is it with you people.

To cap this off I'll go in hibernation before I'll make a third, I hope you enjoyed, and make your own story and if it doesn't work out, then do some troubleshooting you'll make a great story someday.

                                      With love, Jack