Angry (Keith x Reader)

"Get out of my way," she said, through gritted teeth. "Get out of my way, Keith. NOW." She tried to push forwards, but found herself restrained by his tight grip. 

"You don't know what you're doing," he responded solemnly. 

"I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm putting an end to his miserable life. I'm giving him what he deserves," she spat, her bayard glowing white hot in her hands. 

The man cowered behind Keith. She could not take her eyes off him, loathing seeping through her stare. Keith remained firmly in his place, unwavering. Again, she tried to push him aside and again he pushed her back. Gently, but firmly. 

"I don't want to fight, Keith," she said carefully. "Just let me through, so I can finish this."

"Y/N, I don't want to fight you either. But I won't let you kill him," he replied, not taking his eyes off her, tightening his grip over his own sword, which was already drawn. 

She knew she could not take him. He would not hurt her, but he was a much more skilled fighter than she was. She felt tears of frustration well up in her eyes. 

"Whose side are you on?" she managed, her voice quivering. 

"Yours. I'm doing this for you. I know you're angry—"

"Angry?" she said. The word did not — could not — encompass the pain she felt. This man had allowed her sister to die. He had had the power to save her. And he had done nothing, nothing. He had just stood by and watched her, screaming for help that would not come. The memory made her heart seize with pain, rage, and ... self-hatred. 

"You don't want to take this man's life. Not really. I know you."

She chuckled at that. How could he possibly think that he knew her? Their interactions were minimal at best, with him avoiding her at every turn. He knew nothing about her. This was ridiculous. Still, she would not win in a fight against him. Without saying another word, she gave one last rage-fueled look at the pathetic form behind Keith, as if to say we aren't done. She then turned, and stalked promptly away to her lion.

Voltron x Reader Oneshots *OPEN FOR REQUESTS*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें