Chapter 3 - Blood?

As some people requested here's the Witches Pov, Enjoy!! I got chap 4 completed will release when i return from college.

The Witch surveyed the surroundings truthfully all that time the Witch was actually partially asleep.

He was suddenly awoken and taken to this enormous place. The person he was taken to appeared extremely familiar, therefore the Witch gazed at the silver-haired man with weary eyes. Although they appeared similar in the end they weren't.

Whilst the Ares was challenging him with a battle the Witch wasn't even listening anymore. 'why is it that he looks like you Dez?' the Witch questioned.

'It's merely a coincidence and currently, that doesn't matter' a cold resonating voice replied with a 'hiss'. They were speaking through a connection in which only they share, so, outsiders are unable to hear them converse.

For the first time, the Witch was unsure, but the Witch had no reason to doubt the snake because for as long as the Witch could remember the snake had always been by his side.

After a long moment of spacing out the Witch had come to a realisation that the weights on his body were greatly reduced. It seemed they took the cuffs off. The Witch took notice there were people surrounding him, creating a large circle around him there was probably fifty.

The Emperor entered the circle with the perfect poise of dignity and waited expectantly for the Witch to make a move. "Let's do this" he smiled zealously giving his face a terrifyingly handsome appeal. He was tremendously excited for this fight.

The Witch smelt a familiar smell permeate the air; it made his nose itch uncomfortably.

It was blood.

He looked around the large hall he discovered a blood-stained floor and a man lying upwards in the pool of blood.

Without giving it, another thought the Witch rushed in the opposite direction of the Emperor, towards the lifeless looking man.

Ares perceived the direction the Witch ran towards, it was where his sword landed he forgot to make someone retrieve it. That was the Witches' choice? how intriguing.

When the Witch got close to the members of the court they immediately backed away, not wanting to be a possible victim.

The emperor was soon left in disappointment as not only did the Witch ignore the sword he seemed to be preoccupied with something else completely.

Everyone else looked at each other in horror 'what sort of wicked intentions did that witch have'.

The witch knelt down next to the person's body not caring about the blood staining the bottom of his robes. He placed two fingers on the man's neck, he was cold but not yet dead. The Witch determined he has been fatally wounded no more than thirty minutes ago, at this point the man would have started losing function of his main organs such as his kidneys. Which is dangerous. However, the man was lucky a major artery was missed otherwise he would have bled out in seconds.

The witch placed his two hands on the man's chest where the wound was but was interrupted

'Don't, it's too dangerous' the snake warned gloomily. 'Dez, who am I if I don't?' the witch replied strangely unperturbed.

The snake hissed, he knew it was futile to stop him. After all, it was in his nature as a witch to care for others. The Snake went silent he would remain at dormant for now, but as soon as there were danger he would protect the witch; his master.

Everyone who watched the witch was left mystified at his actions especially the Emperor. But they waited as they had a feeling something strange would occur.

From the witches hand a pure, gentle white light seemed flow outwards from the witches' travelling into the frightfully pale man.

The spectators were stunned 'was this the witches, so-called magic'. Some had to admit they thought it would be much more ominous than it actually was. The seemingly soft droplets of lights were very relaxing and beautiful to look at. However, more of the crowd were fearful of the mysterious lights than attracted.

On the other hand, the Emperor from the other side seemed extremely bored, his patience began to run out. "what is this? Explain now" Ares demanded the knight closest to him. The knight hesitated and when he was about to answer he was interrupted by the gasps in the room

The collapsed man on the floor who was a deathly pale regained the pinkish colour in his cheeks his faint breaths were now longs and relaxed. Also, it was visibly obvious from the upward movement of his chest. Those closer by could see the pain tormented face relax in peace as he was never stabbed in the first place.