Chapter 5 - Hatred

I chose this video cuz it sounded so badass. Enjoy!!!!!! 

Before the blade even came into contact Witch the witch's body. The silver choker on his neck blazed as if it were on fire, momentarily blinding the knight but failed to stop his movements.

Faster than what their eyes could keep up with, an extremely large figure of at least 10 metres formed, it hissed threateningly as the sword aimed at the witch hit it instead. Only after recoiling it was glaringly obvious it failed to cause any damage.

The large snake looked down on the pathetic humans with extreme disdain and disgust. Its eyes were unfathomable as it continued to stare, but for some odd reason the knight could sense it's immense hatred was focused on him.

His body began to tremble so much that his sword slipped out of his hand and he fell forward onto his knee's his breathing rate increased and his heart pounded so much he could hear it in his ears. But despite all that he couldn't remove his eyes from the large silver creature it was staring at him. his spirit crumbled as he pissed himself in fear.

Everyone else as if hypnotised froze as if stuck to the ground. Nothing else stuck in their mind other than their instinct telling them to flee but ultimately not being able to carry out that task.

The creature was coiled around the witch as if it was protecting him.

In contrast, the Emperor standing not too far from the enormous snake looked at it in fascination.

"LOATHSOME HUMANS" a voice boomed throughout the Royal Hall.

Their hearts dropped not only his was its whole figure that was terrifying, the voice carried a detached unhuman like tone creeping to their ears. But the main thing weighing heavily on their mind was it could talk.

Never had they experienced such a thing before, everyone came to a similar conclusion it was without a doubt the Witches doing.

"MY MASTER HELPS YOU UNGRATEFUL THINGS AND YOU DARE TO REPAY HIM BY TURNING YOUR BLADE ON HIM! SUCH DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOUR CAN ONLY BE AWARDED WITH DEATH." The snake hissed forebodingly.

The Knights came to a chilling realisation the snake was definitely talking about them. Every cell in their body screamed for them to run but they couldn't, they were paralysed by fear. Unable to even move all they could do was stare at the snakes large alarming unhuman red eyes.

Shortly after the serpent spoke that the knight who previously raised his sword at the Witch, head tumbled to the ground with an unsettling bounce as the creature flicked its tail.

It was so swiftly carried out that most of the people watching from a distance couldn't see the action take place until only after the man's head fell to the ground and his body collapsing shortly after.

A large breath of cold air was inhaled at the swift brutality of the snake. The knights who were even closer to the snake shuddered at the sight. They were not the snakes match to kill one of their own with such ease. Who are they in front of such formidable power! Unable to even see themselves match the snake's power they fell to their knees in despair.

The emperor is the only one unperturbed spoke out amidst the silence and fear. "How interesting, snake you can understand human speech? Then humour me in a fight" Ares requested as he approached the snake with a sword in his hand, ready to battle such a formidable opponent.

"MONARCH WHO REEKS OF BLOODLUST DARES TO CHALLENGE ME" the snake hissed in contempt.

"UNDER WHAT AUTHORITY? A MERE EMPTY TITLE. A TITLE IS MEANINGLESS TO ME!" The snake chortled scornfully.

The snake continued "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR ANCESTOR"

Ares didn't like the fact the snake belittled him but he was drawn in by that remark, bemused he decided to indulge the snake. "What is it you are speaking about?" The Emperor probed.

"SIRUS A BLOODTHIRSTY FOOL WHO DOOMED THE WITCHES AND MADE THEIR INNOCENT EXCISTENC BECOME A THING OF CONDEMNATION" the Snake spit out in anger.

"How do you know of that name?" being of the Royal blood the Emperor, of course, knew of that name but to outsiders, it was a forgotten piece of history, but he was more interested in how that mysterious creature knows of such things.

The crowd looked at each other in confusion, they had no idea about what they were conversating about. Was it something they were missing?

"BECAUSE YOUR ANCESTOR COULDN'T OBTAIN 'THAT WITCH' HE DROVE HER TO HER DEATH... MY FRIEND DIED BECAUSE OF YOU GREEDY HUMANS" The snake exclaimed unable to contain his fury.

"Ahem" before I say anything well done to the person who predicted this outcome. Here's an early chapter because of that! Good Job!! and the other idea's were interesting too!!!