Deals

Sequel to Corrupt Fleet and Captured on Mission.

Ezra came to and felt his head pounding. He looked at his surroundings and saw that he was in a cage. He crawled over to see if he could operate the controls to try and release the lock, but wound up getting shocked when he touched the bars of the cage. He reached to grab his lightsaber from his side, but discovered that they had taken it. He saw a passkey on a nearby table and tried to reach for it with the Force, but nothing happened.

"Hey, Jedi," said someone else in the room, "They put Ysalimiri all over the brig. Their odd quirk in the Force is that they can keep others from using it."

Ezra looked around the room and saw a man in another cell nearby.

"How long was I out?" Ezra asked him.

"I don't know. You guys were dragged in about two hours ago. I also heard some snippets of what they plan to do to you guys."

"What? What do they have planned?"

"I didn't hear the full version, but I feel bad for you. You're going to the Empire. But I feel worse for your girlfriend."

"First of all," Ezra said hurriedly, and embarrassed, "I'm not with her, with her, I'm just friends... with her. And second, how can something be worse than being handed over to the Empire as a Jedi?"

"Simple," he responded, "The Empire doesn't want you for your appearances, they want you for your abilities."

"Wait, is Sabine being given to a stormtrooper pleasure house?!"

"No! The Consortium is too smart to know that she'd love to go to essentially buckethead HQ to bust some. It's worse, much worse." He paused before continuing, "She's going to be a slave girl at Jabba the Hutt's palace on Tatooine."

Ezra froze. It was worse than being handed over to the Empire regardless of skillset. He hadn't heard much of the gluttonous Hutt, but he had heard that he likes to take young beauties and defile them. He couldn't let that happen to Sabine. But, he was trapped; he couldn't help her. His eyes darted the room in an effort to find her. He found her laying a few feet away. When he saw her he almost immediately looked away. She had already been stripped of her armor; she was already in a slave outfit.

Sabine came to and immediately noticed that her armor was off. She tried to cover herself, but couldn't. Ezra found a blanket nearby and tossed it to her. She draped it over her, covering her body completely. She turned to Ezra and crawled over. She was clearly scared; even more than when they were first meeting the Zann Consortium earlier that day.

"Ezra," she asked, "why am I wearing this? Where are we?"

"The Zann Consoriutm captured us," he said, crestfallen, "They plan to sell you to Jabba the Hutt and me to the Empire."

Sabine gasped at the news. She slunk into a far corner and just remained there, trying to keep her composure.

On the bridge of the Merciless, Tyber and Urai were looking at the two humans they got to replace Ezra and Sabine. He could hardly tell the difference. He told them to wait in the hangar inside one of the transports for when they exited hyperspace. They exited hyperspace over the planet Utapau. And Zann saw what he could only assume was the entirity of the Alliance's fleet. Zann smiled. He then recieved an incoming transmission.

"Senator," he said, "They are on their way. I'm going to be expecting payment fairly soon."

"You will be paid when we have confirmation that they are on whatever transport you're sending them on." she replied.