Bright Shadow (Part 2 [second half])

There was a loud pounding on the door. Ezra grabbed his helmet and put it on while answering it. The person in front of the door was a blonde woman.

"The Dark Prince is ready for you to come to dinner," she said, "you will be escorting the bounty to dine with him."

"Of course," he said, the modulator still active, "anything for the credits."

She left and Ezra went to Sabine's room, which was directly across from his. He knocked on the door and waited for her to reply.

"Who is it," she asked. She almost sounded half asleep.

"The Dark Prince is ready to dine," he replied, "I am to escort you to him."

The door opened and Ezra was stunned. Sabine was in something that showed that she was a woman, not a warrior.

"I'm ready to dine," she said.

"R-right," he stuttered.

They entered the turbolift and it shot up. Ezra made sure the cams in the lift were destroyed before speaking.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"Thank you," she replied.

"What made you want to wear something besides your armor?"

"Well, I just wanted to look nice."

The feeling slammed into Sabine again. She stumbled over nothing but was caught by Ezra.

"What's wrong?"

"I... I don't..."

Ezra quickly let her go after standing her back up. The lift doors opened and the Dark Prince was sitting at the opposite side of the room. Ezra was shocked and disgusted at what he was wearing, or rather what he wasn't wearing. He was in nothing but a blue robe with yellow trim and a black belt.

"Ah, Miss Wren," he said, standing, Ezra was at least glad that he couldn't see his nether regions, "I was wondering when you would arrive to dine."

She bashfully turned away.

"I must say," he continued, "the dress really complements your black, purple hair."

"Th-thank you," she said.

"Guri," he said to the woman, "please bring us the meal."

She exited the room and came back with three plates, one in each hand and the third on her head. After placing the plates, Sabine and Xizor began eating. Ezra didn't remove his helmet, refusing to reveal his identity.

"Are you not hungry?"

"I lost my appetite a few hours ago," Ezra stated.

"Are you certain that it is not because you wish for me not to know who you truly are?"

Ezra remained silent.

"Is it because you wish to keep your identity from me... Ezra Bridger?"

Ezra was frozen in shock. He somehow figured out who he was. Guri walked up behind him and just stood there. In a knee-jerk reaction he leapt toward Xizor. Almost as soon as he was up, he was locked into an iron hold. Xizor walked over until he was only a yard away. He removed Ezra's helmet.

"I have to admit," he said, "for a human, you aren't that unattractive. Yet you lack the one thing that I have." Ezra smelled a sickly sweet aroma almost burst out of him. "Pheromones. Whomever I choose, so long as that whom is a female, to attract, I emit my pheromones and that woman is unable to resist. It's a shame that I was unable to seduce the Twi'lek so I could have her and the Mandalorian, but if I can't have both, then I'll make do with only one."