Queen B is Back

Alison's POV

"Alison get up, it's time for school!" My father shouted from outside my room. I rolled out of bed, groaning, barely managing to pick myself up. Time for hell.

How on earth will I survive school, I'm bound to be the talk of the school - not in a good way though. Sigh. Well I might as well make a good first impression or shall I say second impression.

I threw on the most stylish clothes I could find, which was quite hard due to the fact most of the clothes in my closet are from when I was in 7th grade. I haven't had time to check out the latest trends, since my mother's.... Murder. The funeral was last week, Jason and my dad made sure all the press and any uninvited guests wouldn't interrupt. They still managed to get HD photos though.

I walked out of my room and downstairs, here familiar voices. It was the girls. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I asked groggily.

"We wouldn't want you to go to school alone, what kind of friends would we be if we did that!" Hanna replied.

I smiled weakly. "Well we better get going. I have to talk to Mr. Hackett about my classes and stuff."
They nodded and walked out the front door.
"Bye dad!" I shouted while closing the door.

We all got into Spencer's SUV, Aria in the front and Emily, Hanna and I in the back. It was mostly silence all the way, only the radio playing softly in the background.

I stared out the window, familiarizing myself with the town I know so well. Spencer turned a corner and I realized where we were. We were less than 2 minutes away from school. My heart started pounding hard in my chest, can I really do this, go back to school again?

I think Emily noticed me panicking and grabbed my hand, her thumb gently rubbing circles on my palm. She gave me a sympathetic smile as if saying 'everything will be okay'.

My heart rate slowed and I became calm once again. I mouthed 'thank you' to her, she always knew how to comfort people. One of the many things I love about her- um I mean... It's a good trait to have.

Spencer slowed down the car and parked up, she turned to me "You ready?"
I nodded and opened the car door.

I heard gasps as I stepped into the open air. I looked around, almost all eyes were on me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked into school, making sure to swish my hair as I did so.

The girls followed close behind, like bodyguards, ready to pounce on anyone that makes a move. As I walked to Mr. Hackett's office I heard whispers.

"Oh my god.... She's back"
"Is that Alison DiLaurentis or am I seeing a ghost.."

Gosh, haven't they seen the news. I've been back for a whole month now. I thought that it would be old news by now, but then again this is a small town.

"Ah, Miss DiLaurentis. Please sit yourself down." Mr Hackett's voice booming as I entered the room, the girls peered in, not knowing whether to enter or not. Mr Hackett spotted them "You girls may come in too."

I sat down on a chair opposite him, Emily sat down next to me. Ha, typical Killer - my nickname for her. The rest of the girls made themselves comfortable on the couch just to the side of the office.

"Miss DiLaurentis. First I must say it's a pleasure to have you back at Rosewood High!" He smiled while passing me a sheet of paper. "These are your classes for this semester. I have put you in classes with your friends to make sure your comfortable."

Thank god. "Thank you, sir." I don't know if I could survive any classes without them. I looked at them all. I just hope that they'll accept me again, after everything I put them through...

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi guys! So this is my first story I've ever written on Wattpad. I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions!

Love ya.