Follow The Leader

Spencer's POV

We all got up and left Mr Hackett's office. Alison made sure to walk in front of us. Wow. Just look at her, already trying to be the leader again. I can't let that happen.

I pulled out my phone and texted the girls -except Alison.

Me: 'My house after school WITHOUT Alison'

Emily: 'Why can't Alison come?'

Me: 'You'll find out later'

Aria: 'Alright but won't Alison be suspicious'

Me: 'Just make something up'

"Who are you guys texting?" I heard Alison say. I quickly shoved my phone back in my pocket.

"Um..." Suddenly the school bell rang, indicating that it was time for class. Phew. Saved by the bell.

We all walked to class together, since Mr Hackett put Alison together with us in EVERY single class. Ugh. She's like that dog shit that you can't get off your shoe, always with you unless you scrape it off.

As you can tell I'm not so happy that Alison is back. Well it is nice to see her again but I don't think she's changed at all and I'm not dealing with that shit again.

I sat down in my usual seat and took out my notebook and a pen. It's only math, so easy. I wonder how Alison will cope with this. She's missed so much school I don't think she even remembers how to spell her own name. But... Never judge a book by its cover, she may act like those stereotype popular girls who use their looks to get through class but she's got some genius in her.

Hanna was to the right of me. Aria was to the left. Emily sat in front and Alison was in the back. Great. Now she might see what I'm texting.

The teacher came in and started his lesson. I carefully hid my phone and texted Hanna.

Me: 'Hey. U didn't reply to my text earlier'

I watched Hanna reach for her phone and read the text.

Hanna: 'Oh yeah sorry. I just thought if I was I was texting too in the hallway Ali would get suspicious'

Me: 'True. So r u coming'

Hanna: 'um I guess'

I smirked as I read Hanna's text. "Miss Hastings. Would you like to share who you're texting to the class?" The teacher said sarcastically.

"No sir." I glanced at the chalkboard. "But I can answer that question"

"Well come on up Miss Hastings."

I got out my seat and towards the chalkboard. I quickly answered the question. "And the answer is 6"

"Excellent! Go take your seat"

I smiled to myself. Good luck competing with me this year, Ali.

The teacher put another hard question on the board.

I shot my hand up, I was the only one obviously. "Ah you in the back. Miss?" He said.

"DiLaurentis" I heard a voice I know all to well reply.

"Come up and answer this question"

She got up and walked to the board. I rolled my eyes, there is NO way she can answer that. It isn't 7th grade math anymore honey.

"And the answer is 3.56792"

"Amazing! Take your seat Miss DiLaurentis"

She walked back to her seat, shooting me a smirk.

Game on bitch.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hiiiiiiii. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ohhhh Miss Hastings is showing her jealous side.

Will Alison change or will she be the same? In the next chapter I might start putting in A notes/texts.

Leave any comments and suggestions I wanna know what you guys think.

Love ya.