Friends don't let friends die alone.

Alison’s POV

I instantly touched my neck, remembering the attack. A almost killed me, and I’m pretty sure they’ll keep trying till my heart finally stops. Spencer ran to the bathroom and brought back a wet tissue, wiping away the lipstick.

I sat down on my bed, staring straight ahead with my hand still on my neck, protectively. Emily sat down next to me. “Alison… We won’t let A attack you. We’ll be ready next time.”

“A almost tried to kill me, Em! They will keep trying till I’m truly dead. This will never be over. I’m scared that if A can’t get me… He’ll take away one of you.” I felt tears dripping down my face. “I got you all into this mess… This is all my fault.”

“Ali, no. Don’t blame yourself, okay? We all have secrets that have only made things worse. We have gotten through this before and we get through it again. A has tried to kill all of us but we’re still here fighting.” Aria said to me while wiping away my tears.

I nodded. “Thank you for staying with me tonight. I don’t think I could face being alone in my room, even with my dad here.”

“Friends don’t let friends die alone.” Hanna said, cracking a joke.

We all glared at her and she put her hands up defensively. “Okay, Okay. Just trying to lighten up the mood but I guess that joke was a little too soon.”

“Actually Hanna’s right. A may be making our lives miserable but that doesn’t mean we can’t try to be happy. Why don’t we watch a chick flick? For old time’s sake.” Spencer suggested.

“Great idea, Spence.” Aria smiled.

“Why don’t we watch Easy A?” Hanna said, trying not to laugh.

“Seriously, Hanna?” Emily said, giving Hanna small glare.

“I know… Too soon. I just couldn’t resist it.”

“Whatever. Let’s just watch the classic…. Mean girls!” I grinned, excited at the idea.

We all agreed and started watching the movie. Half way through Aria, Spencer and Hanna had fallen asleep, leaving Em and I awake. The move finished and both of us were obviously not tired at all.

“Em, what do you wanna do?” I whispered.

She shrugged. “I guess we could talk.”

“Okay… I have something I want to say…”

She looked at me, listening carefully.

“I know this isn’t the most… um… perfect setting right now.” I said looking around at all the girls sleeping in weird positions. “But I just want to say… Those kisses weren’t just for practice, Em.” I looked at her for a second and turned away, afraid to see her reaction.

“I-I don’t know what you want me to say…”

I sighed. “You don’t have to say anything, Em.” As soon as I said that I felt Emily’s warm hand under my chin, she slowly turned my face towards her. I looked her in the eyes and started to lean in. I felt my lips finally touch hers and I knew this was right.

Emily cupped my face and I wrapped hands around her waist, things were getting pretty heated… until we heard a crunching sound. We instantly pulled apart and looked around, meeting the gaze of Hanna who was eating some chips.

“Oh, don’t mind me. I was just getting a snack then I came back and saw some explicit scenes from you two. Get a room.”

“This is my room, Hanna.” I said, annoyed that my moment with Emily was ruined.

“Whatever. People are trying to sleep here, we don’t wanna hear you two eating each other’s faces.” Hanna said while returning back to the place she was sleeping.

Emily and I looked at each other, trying not to laugh. “Well, we both know Hanna’s not going to keep that a secret…” I said.

“True… What are we Alison?”

“Whatever you want us to be… But maybe we should take things slow. Like we could go on a real date sometime.”

Emily smiled. “I’d like that.”

“Me too. Let’s get some rest. Goodnight Emily.” I said before giving her a quick kiss.

“Goodnight Alison.”

I smiled to myself. For once, I actually felt happy, truly happy and I owe it all to these four girls. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off the sleep.

Suddenly I found myself in my living room, curled up in a blanket. I heard a creek from the kitchen that was getting closer and closer to me. Oh my god. It’s happening again. I closed my eyes and felt hands wrapping around my neck, once again. I tried to breathe in but I couldn’t, my vision was getting blurry and there was a strong ache in my chest. My lungs were screaming for air I couldn’t get.

I bolted up right and gasped for air. However, nothing filled my lungs, I kept trying to inhale, taking quicker and shorter breaths each time but nothing was working. I started sweating, I couldn’t breathe. Why couldn’t I breathe?! I couldn’t see a thing, everything was pitch black.

Spencer’s POV

I woke up to the sound of quick breaths. I stood up quickly and saw Alison almost choking to death. “GUYS WAKE UP NOW!” I ran to Alison, trying to calm her down. The others woke up and ran to Alison.

“What the hell is happening to her?!” Emily exclaimed.

“I think she’s having a panic attack, she can’t breathe! She won’t respond to anything I say! I don’t know what to do.”

All of a sudden, Alison collapsed from fainting.

“Oh my god…” Hanna gasped.

“Guys don’t just sit there! Call an ambulance, geez!” I snapped.

Emily fumbled for her phone and called for the ambulance. “Is she breathing Spence?”

“Barely… The doctor said these things would happen… But I’ve never seen a panic attack that bad before.”

The ambulance finally arrived which caused Mr DiLaurentis to come running into the room. “What happened?!” He panicked.

“She had a really bad panic attack and now she’s barely breathing…. The ambulance is here right now.” Aria said quickly.

Mr DiLaurentis picked Alison up and ran downstairs to the ambulance, before they could even come in. We followed closed behind and jumped in to the ambulance.

My phone beeped and I took it out of my pocket.

‘Not only am I in Alison’s life but I’m in her dreams too. When you experience near death it haunts you forever, but I can put her out of her misery. Kisses –A’

WRITER’S NOTE

I am soooooo sorry I didn’t update yesterday! I was having internet problems but here’s the chapter. I hoped you enjoyed it. Thank you for all the votes I really appreciate it.  800+ READS I’M SCREAMING.

SHOUT OUT TO:

@shipper0987 for commenting on my last chapter and for voting :D

@Rana521 for voting :D

@nishberry for voting :D

And @Prettygoodliars14 for voting :D

Thank you so much guys.

Love ya.