Calm down

Spencer's POV

"Aria! Calm down. We can figure this out... Let's call the others and we'll talk about it then, okay?"

Aria nodded in response and sat down on the couch next to me. I pulled out my phone and texted the girls.

Spencer: SOS

Within minutes everyone was here. "How'd you guys get here so fast?"

"With A back there's no time to waste. When someone calls SOS we all have to get our asses here, no matter what." Hanna replied.

"Anyways... What's going on, Spence?" Ali asked.

I turned to Aria, who was looking down at the floor. "A left Aria a note about Shauna. Right next to her window. Aria's worried about what A might do next. In fact I am too. Who knows what's up A's sleeve."

"What did the note say?"

I looked at Emily and handed her the note. The other girls peered from over her shoulder and gasped.

"The deed is done but the guilt hangs on forever. What the hell does that even mean?" Hanna exclaimed. Silence filled the room.

"It's A Hanna. It could mean anything. A could ship my ass off into jail for all we know." Aria piped up, shattering the silence.

"Aria, don't jump to conclusions like that. We won't let that happen to you or any of us. If A does try anything we'll stick together" I looked around the room at the girls. "Forever."

Sirens. We heard them loud and clear, blaring just outside my house. I ran to window and looked out of it. "Oh my god." I whispered. I turned around to the girls. "It's the police."

I watched as the colour drained from Aria's face and her expression turned from sadness to pure fear. There was a knock on the door and I hesitantly opened. "Hello, Detective Holbrook. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Holbrook pushed passed me and walked straight to Aria. "Aria Montgomery, you are under arrest for the murder of Shana Fring. Anything you say will be held against you."

No. This can't be happening. I watched as Holbrook cuffed Aria's wrists and led her into a police car. The girls and I stood in complete shock, not able to move or speak. Seconds later, she was gone. We watched as the police car drove away into the distance.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called my mum. She picked up almost immediately. 

"Hello?"

"Mum, it's me. A-Aria's in trouble. We need your help."

"I'm on my way." My mum replied and hang up.

"My Mum's on my way, she'll get Aria out. One way or another." I said quietly.

"This time A has gone way too far." Alison said angrily.

WRITER'S NOTE

3 Chapters in one day,woahh. I guess this is my apology for not updating for a whole month. Sorry about that.

Thanks for reading.

Love ya.