Interrogation

Alison's POV

"This time A has gone way too far" I said angrily.

As if it was scripted, all our phones started to go off. We all looked at each other, knowing what was coming. I dug in my handbag for my phone and pulled it out.

One New Text Message

I sighed and looked at the text.

"Oops, my bad. Looks like Aria's future is behind bars. That orange jumpsuit compliments her skin tone. Kisses -A"

I threw my phone onto the ground. "This is bullshit! We don't deserve this. Maybe I do but not you guys." I looked down. "This is all my fault... If you weren't friends with me in the first place..."

"Ali! Stop it. Don't start blaming yourself. This is A's fault. And yeah sure if we weren't friends with you we wouldn't be in this mess but you would be in it alone. We're in this together, till the end." Emily said, cutting me off.

"Emily's right. But right now we have to help Aria. My mum should be here so-"  

The door burst open. "Girls! Where is Aria?!" Mrs Hastings asked.

"She just got arrested... For Shana Fring's murder." Hanna mumbled.

A shocked expression pasted itself on Mrs. Hastings' face. "Well there's no time to waste. Everyone in my car now. We're going to the police station."

After what almost seemed like forever, we finally arrived at the police station. We all practically ran in. "Where's Aria Montgomery? I'm her lawyer." Mrs Hastings demanded.

"She's about be questioned." The police officer replied calmly. Holbrook walked by and stopped in his tracks. "Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings and Alison DiLaurentis. It's good that you're all here, since you're all witnesses. You'll be questioned too." He pointed us to the interrogation room and we slowly walked in that direction. 

I turned around and saw Holbrook and Mrs Hastings talking, well more like verbally fighting. Spencer opened the door of the interrogation room and ran inside. I gave Emily a confused look and peered inside. It was Aria.

We all scrambled to her. Her cheeks wear stained with tears, she looked a mess. We huddled close together into a group hug. "We'll make it through this."

Our bonding was quickly interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat. We turned around and saw Holbrook standing there.

"Ready to tell the truth or will I need the lie detector?"

We sat down and remained quiet. 

"Did you or did you not kill Shana Fring, Aria?"

Aria sniffled. "I-I did.... B-but it was self-defense."

"Self-defense, eh? So why didn't you just confess before we had to find out? Since it was only 'Self-defense'."

"She's telling the truth. Shana had a gun, she was going to shoot us but Aria stepped in and saved us." I said confiendently.

"Intresting. So, why exactly did Shana want to shot you?"

We all looked at each other, worriedly. We all knew why Shana wanted revenge. It was all because of the Jenna thing. There was silence for a couple of minutes.

"If you girls don't answer the question. I'm going to assume you've lied about what you've just said so far and are making all of this up."

"Okay, Okay. Fine. She wanted revenge on what happened with Jenna." Hanna blurted out.

"Jenna as in Jenna Marshall? Why would she want revenge on something Toby did, unless you girls are actually the ones to blame."

"Yes. We did it. But it was an accident, it was just a silly prank. We didn't actually know Jenna would be in there." I stated.

"Alright. I belive you, but you girls are in serious trouble for what you did. Even if it was a couple years ago."

"We understand." Spencer said.

"But one more thing... You said you were in Philly that night. Shana's body was found in a Theatre, in New York." He gave us a hard stare and turned to me. "Why don't we have another talk about the night you were supposedly 'kiddnapped', Alison."

WRITER'S NOTE

Another chapter today! Haha, this story has really got me interested now. Can't wait for you to tell me you're thoughts about it, I'd really appreciate it if you leave a comment.

Thanks for reading.

Love ya.