Careful, Little Liars

Emily's POV

"Bye Ali. Call me if you need anything" I smiled nervously.

"I was hoping we could hang out later... 7 at your place?" Alison replied.

"Sure! Sounds great."

She shot me a smile, turned on her heel and walked off. I couldn't help but stare dreamily at her.

Shit. I have to meet Spencer and the girls. Why did she call this meeting anyway. Ugh. Better go and find out.

I pulled into the Hastings' driveway and noticed the other girls' cars already parked.

I got out and knocked on the door. I was greeted by the girls, scrambling to the door.

They rushed me in and sat me down. Gosh, I was just a little late.

"We need to get way from Alison." Spencer announced, getting to the point.

"Seriously. That's why you brought all of us here." I groaned. "Yeah sure she treated us like complete shit before but she's been through the same things as us, those A texts. But give her a damn chance."

"I agree with Em" Aria mumbled, staring at the ground.

"Me too" Hanna chimed in.

"Are you guys seriously falling back into her trap AGAIN!" Spencer argued back frustrated.

"Give her a week, Spencer. One god damn week and then we'll decide." I answered.

Spencer put her hands up defensively. "Fine... One wee-"

The sounds of our phones ringing filled the room. We all fumbled for them.

'Better be more careful bitches. I wonder what Alison would think if she found out about your little 'meeting'.

-A'

I looked up from my phone. "B-but I thought A was gone... Shauna's dead" I whispered.

'Sorry to disappoint, Em. You can't get rid of me that easily. I have plenty of helpers. Kisses -A'

"No..." Hanna gasped. "It never was truly over..."

WRITERS NOTE

Sorry if this one was a little short, the next chapter will be up fairly soon. Hope you like it so far.

Please leave any comments and suggestions. 

Love ya.