World War A

WRITER'S POV

The Liars sat in silence, staring at anything but each other and Detective Holbrook. The constant tick of the clock in the room only made things tenser. Holbrook cleared his throat "I don't want you girls to dig yourself deeper into the mess you're already in. Either you talk now or through the bars of your prison cells." Alison gulped and opened her mouth to speak.

"Okay, we lied about being in Philly, but I really was kidnapped I swear. I escaped from my kidnapper a few months ago, I hid in the Theatre until I finally got the courage to call the girls for help. I told them to stop in Philly and leave their phones and cars there to make it look like they were in Philly. They then took the next bus to New York and met me in the Theatre. Then Shana came and attacked us, luckily Aria had gone to the bathroom before Shana came so she was able to sneak up behind her. After that we made our way back to Rosewood. This is the truth." Alison explained, letting a few tears fall to make it believable.

The other girls were impressed that Ali was able to come up with that lie so quickly, then again it’s her gift. "Look, you better not be lying to me. Otherwise your lies may come back and knock you down. The truth is always revealed, one way or another." Holbrook gave the Liars a sinister glare. Emily shivered in response.

"Do you have any more questions for us?" Spencer asked. 

"No. You're free to go, but not without a punishment. 1 month’s’ worth of community service. Actually I change my mind, I'll give you all 2 months." The girls got up to leave. "And remember girls, I'm keeping a close watch on all five of you. Your kidnapping case is not closed so don't think you can get away with anything."

Holbrook stood up and led them outside. Waiting for them were all their parents, looking worried but also angry. "Your interrogation was filmed, we saw and heard everything." Mrs. Hastings stated. "You are lucky you didn't get a harsher punishment."

After a moment of deathly glares and lectures from each of the girls' parents, everyone headed back home. Each liar was grounded and got stripped of their phones, computers and any source of entertainment. 

Each of them laid down on their beds and stared up at the ceiling, almost as if they were the same person. Emily looked towards her window and something caught her eye, she got up to get a closer look.

'You should be glad that Alison made up a lie. If any of you say a word about me, things will only get worse. You know what I'm capable of. Watch your backs and close your windows - you should've learned by now. Kisses - A"

All of the girls had just finished reading the exact same note. They knew what was coming, another World War A, but will they survive this time? 

WRITER'S NOTE

Shit just got real. Hahaha, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for all the votes and reads, I appreciate it.  500 READS YEAHHHHHH :D

Thanks for reading.

Love ya.