Sparia? Sparia.

Aria’s POV

We all we sat in Alison’s dining room, chatting and enjoying ourselves. I couldn’t help but think what Emily said. Me, gay? I’ve got Ezra, but I’ve always had a little thing for Spencer. That’s probably because we’re so close, right? I ran my hand through my hair, I don’t know what’s going on with me. Why am I thinking about Spencer so much?

She probably doesn’t even feel the same so why am I even thinking about talking to her about this. I looked at Spencer who was across from me. She was laughing at something Hanna said. Ugh, she’s so beautiful when she laughs. Oh god, I’m doing it again. Dammit Aria, think about something else.

“Aria, you okay?” Spencer asked, concerned.

“Uh, yeah I’m fine…” I mumbled quickly.

“Well, I’m going to put away the dishes, Aria can you help?” Spencer said.

I nodded and stood up, grabbing a few plates and following Spencer to the kitchen. “Aria, I-I need to tell you something… Promise me you won’t be mad.”

“I promise.”

“I’ve been having these thoughts and feelings lately… About you. I just can’t get you out of my mind, I just needed to tell you this to get it off my chest.” Spencer said slowly, not making eye contact with me.

“Spence…”

“You don’t need to say anything, Aria. I just needed to confess that. I know you love, Ezra.”

“I was going to say I feel the same way…” I said quickly. Spencer’s head snapped up to look at me.

“Really?”

I waited for a moment and nodded. “I thought you wouldn’t feel the same way… I’m just so confused, Spence.”

“I know how you feel… I’m confused too, this is all new to me. I’ve never had feelings for a… girl.”

“What does this make us?”

“I have no idea… Why don’t we keep it a secret for now? Until we figure things out.” Spencer smiled nervously.

“Good idea… But what about Ezra and Toby?”

“Let’s worry about them later. Come here.” Spencer opened up her arms for a hug. I decided to kiss her instead. I immediately pulled away.

“Sorry… I-“ I was interrupted by Spencer planting her lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist. The kiss felt so right, better than the kisses Ezra and I had shared lately.

“Woah…” We both pulled away and turned around, Alison, Emily and Hanna were standing there staring at us in shock. I started to blush awkwardly, Spencer scratched the back of her neck.

“Uh, hey…” I said.

“‘Uh, hey’ Seriously Aria? That’s what you say after what we’ve just seen. Come on give us the details.” Hanna giggled.

“Wait… You’re not freaked out by this?” Spencer asked.

“Nope… Alison’s gay. So why can’t you two be? We’re not gonna kill you for being who you are. If you want to be together, be together.”

I smiled at what Hanna said and realized something. “Alison’s gay?”

“Oh, oops.” Hanna said, covering her mouth.

“It’s fine, Han. We were going to tell them sooner or later.” Alison grabbed Emily’s hand. “We’re also together.” Alison and Emily smiled at each other.

Hanna looked at Alison and Emily then at Spencer and I. “Well I’m feeling like the third wheel right now. Do I need to call Caleb or…”

We all laughed. “Don’t worry, Hanna. We won’t leave you out. Who’s gonna make comments about everything we do?” I said, reassuring her.

Hanna thought for a minute. “True… Nobody does that better than me.”

“Can I ask you two a question? Don’t get offended or anything but… What about Ezra and Toby?” Emily asked.

“Oh… We haven’t really thought about it. This is all so new to us, so…” Spencer replied.

My phone beeped in my pocket and I took it out to check. One new message.

‘How about I make this easier for you and send this to your boyfriends for you. Oh, I mustn’t forget to send it to your parents too. Kisses –A”

 There was a picture attached of Spencer and I kissing, just a few minutes ago. I gasped and showed the girls the message. “But this means A is probably watching us right now… Cover all the windows. We can’t let A spy on us.” I said quickly.

We all went to close the windows and curtains. Alison, forgetting her PTSD, walked into the living room and froze. She fell to her knees and started crying uncontrollably.

Emily’s POV

I was upstairs closing all the windows until I heard crying from downstairs. I ran down the stairs and saw Alison on her knees crying while the other girls were crowded around her, trying to calm her down. I rushed over to her and cupped her face. “Alison, Look at me. Just focus on me. Listen to my breathing.”

The other girls stayed quiet and Alison slowly recovered, listening to my steady breathing. She snapped out of her memories and hugged me tightly. “I’m sorry.” She sniffed into my shoulder.

“Sshh. Don’t say sorry, just relax.” I said softly, rocking her in my arms. We stayed like that for a while until Spencer’s phone rang. Spencer apologized and left the room to answer it. We couldn’t hear what she was saying but she came back pretty quickly.

“That was Toby… A wasn’t kidding. He’s on his way over right now.”

“Ezra just texted me, he’s coming too.” We all glanced at each other, worriedly. Then Spencer’s phone beeped.

‘Boyfriends, check. Only parents to go. You’re welcome. –A’ Spencer read out loud.

“Today was going great and A just had to ruin it all.” Hanna sighed.

“We need to find out who A is, no matter what. Even if we die trying. That bitch is going down.” Alison said angrily.

WRITER’S NOTE

Woooooo Sparia :D Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was so much fun to write. Thank you for all the votes and comments! 1.13K reads! This is unbelievable, thank you everyone.

Thanks for reading.

Love ya.