I'm glad I've got you, Em.

Alison's POV

I pulled into Emily's driveway. Okay Alison, you can do this... Just tell her the truth. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath. "I'm Ali, and I'm fabulous.' I smiled to myself and got out of the car, that always helped me get through things. I knocked on the door and waited excitedly.

The door quickly opened. "H-hey!" Emily said quickly. "Come in." She stepped away from the door and I walked in. We stared awkwardly at each other for what seemed like enternity, until Emily cleared her throat and led me upstairs to her room.

I hopped on her bed, making myself comfortable. Emily stayed standing, awkwardly to the side. "Come on, Em. Why are you so nervous?" I patted the space next to me,indicating for her to sit next to me. She walked over slowly and sat herself down.

"Um... So what would you like to talk about?" Emily looked at me curiously.

"Us" I said directly. Emily quickly looked away and swallowed nervously. "Us as in, what we've been through... You know with A. How do you feel now that it's officially over?" I corrected myself quickly, breaking the tension.

"Oh... Y-yeah, I guess it is nice to have A off our backs." She smiled at me. "Um... I'm going to go get something to drink. Do you want anything?"

"Water, thanks. And hurry back, I have something I need to tell you.." She nodded and headed downstairs.

I smiled to myself. I'm finally going to tell her. My phone beeped and I reached for it in my bag.

'Aw, Poor Queen B. Looks like the girls are pushing you out of the Lying Circle. I'm surprised Em hasn't told you yet. With me being back and all. Well I guess even the most loyal of friends still keep secrets from you. Kisses -A'

I stared at my phone in disbelief. "No..." I breathed out.

"No what?" I looked up to see Emily standing at the doorway, with drinks in each hand.

"How could you keep this from me? Were you even planning on telling me? A is back and you knew. And to think I was just going to tell you how I feel about you." Tears welled up in my eyes. "I trusted you. Ha, that's what I get for thinking you guys were actually on my side." I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Ali... Wait." 

"What?!"

"I'm sorry, okay? I just didn't know how to tell you... We only found out a few hours ago. Please just stay and I'll tell you everything." She begged, tears in her eyes.

I sat down without saying anything. Emily then started to explain everything that happened at Spencer's house.

"So do you now see how hard it was to tell you... I didn't want to you think that we were pushing you out."

"Seems like Spencer wants to." I mumbled.

"She's just... Scared, we all are."

"Of me?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that. We are scared of everything... We've all been through a lot." She moved closer and wrapped her arms around me. "We all need to stick together."

I snuggled into her grasp. "I'm glad I've got you, Em. I'm glad I have all of you." We both smiled, sitting in silence, just enjoying each other's presence.

WRITER'S NOTE

Hellooo! As you can see I'm an Emison shipper yay. So just a few questions.

Do you want Emison to continue going slow?

Do you want Mona to be killed (Like the show)?

Do you want the liars to eventually turn against her?

Okayyy, now that's out of the way. So, I'm not going to put in all that Cyrus stuff (Like the show) but I think I'll include the lie detector but that's all for wayyy later. This story is only getting started.

Please leave any comments and suggestions! 

Love ya.