Gaydar.

Hanna’s POV

“She should be fine, we’ve provided her the oxygen she needed. This is one of the most severe panic attacks I’ve ever examined. Alison is most likely suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder although this normally occurs a few months after the incident, the signs of her having it are pretty strong right now.” The doctor sighed.

“But she was fine… She was happy.” I sniffed, feeling worried about Ali.

“PTSD outbreaks mostly occur in thoughts or when dreaming. She may be fine one minute but next…”

“She’ll either break down completely or lose control….” Spencer said, finishing the doctor’s sentence.

“Exactly… I recommend that she sees a therapist. Try her for one more night and if she reacts the same way take her there.”

Mr DiLaurentis nodded. “Thank you for your advice, Doctor…”

“One more thing… Every person reacts differently while suffering with PTSD, she may not even need a therapist. Love, support and patience is known to work sometimes and it’s great that she has all of you by her side.”

Mr DiLaurentis smiled at the sign of hope and turned to us. “I’m just going to grab a coffee. I’ll be back.”

I smiled slightly at the doctor’s words and looked at Emily. She looked absolutely distraught, I felt bad for her… She and Alison had a cute moment, well until I interrupted but anyways, she must be so worried. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. “Em, it’s going to be okay. You heard what the doctor said, we can help her.” I whispered.

She nodded and wiped away her tears. I looked at Spencer and Aria, they were comforting each other too. To be honest, I kind of like them together… but whatever.

Alison’s POV

My eyes fluttered open. I saw a bright light shining in my face. “Is this what dying feels like?” I said to myself, waiting for my eyes to adjust.

“Alison?” I heard someone say my name, there was something familiar about the voice. Four heads popped up in my vision.

“What are you guys doing here? A got you too?!”

They looked at me weirdly. “Alison, you’re in the hospital. You had a panic attack and you almost stopped breathing.” Spencer finally said.

“No… I didn’t have a panic attack! What are you talking about? A strangled me, AGAIN.”

“Ali, listen to me. You’re probably disoriented right now, you’re oxygen levels had dropped quite low but you’re fine now.” Spencer insisted.

I nodded and looked around, realizing Spencer was right. “That dream… It was so real.” I whispered.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Emily asked softly.

I looked at her, she was so worried about me. I gestured for her to come closer and I whispered in her ear. “Why don’t we talk about our date instead?”

I saw her blush and her worried look had been replaced with her beautiful smile. She laughed softly “Maybe later when we’re alone.” She whispered back.

I smiled to myself already feeling better. “So, when do I get to go back home?” I said to all of the girls.

“Now, actually. The doctor is bring you some medicine but after that you’re free to go home.” Aria smiled sweetly at me.

“I know I already said this but thanks guys.”

The doctor walked in and handed Spencer my medicine. “Alright, Alison. It’s good to see that you’re awake. You’re free to leave now.” He quickly left after that.