The beginning

Doctor-brains of pudding! All of them, I'm on a planet full of pudding brains living a illusion after another. They are all fools, all of them ... even you damn doctor, more and more pudding brain but this is ... WONDERFUL "Good morning," no one answered, "so what's this noise ... sexy?" I ran down the TARDIS console, stabilizing the engines, but nothing seemed to be happening. I felt my breath fail and I heard my hearts growing stronger, but there was something wrong ... they were NEW. My stomach began to rummage. I did not like the color. And when I opened my mouth something came out of it ... a thread of regeneration and that's when I remembered everything.

Flashback on - Doctor, Gallifrey, 2080 years, ship TARDIS, now.

John-Oh Gods I faced an incubus with a creature of over 2,000 years ... it's John you got over it.

Doctor-Go to TARDIS Rory ... a new doctor is on his way.

John-DO NOT CALL ME RORY!

Doctor-Goodbye Rory Pond AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ***********************************

Doctor-Hello sweetie

Jesus Doctor, "John said, settling on his already fainted lap and turning his face to me." Jesus, that's no good ... MARYYYYYYYYY Mary - would that man ... was who I thought ... it can not be ... can it? When I saw that the creatures that haunted me had died, I looked at Dean.

"Take are of Belle." After he nodded and looked at his sister, who had killed the creature she was chasing, Dean whispered something like "It's easier for her to take care of us."

I smiled in a corner and ran towards where I knew the supposed doctor and John had gone ... when I approached the loal I saw him come in and regenerate and faint after turning a girl. Why now? I ran towards them at the sound of my husband's cry-we'll take her to the TARDIS and watch her. She has to rest for 15 hours.

"How did you ..." he began to speak and I shut his mouth with a kiss "shut up love, my father just regenerated into a girl.

-Ok ...- he started - WHAT?

Mary-She's all I've got left of my old family-now let's take my father to TARDIS-he nodded and carried her to the police telephone booth that shocked me. "Daddy, Daddy, you just change your body, but it's still the same way," I said and I picked her up and took her to the hospital wing, "and you sexy look out for her," she said, looking at the ship. Who let out a groan of agreement.

Doctor - I woke up again in my TARDIS, but in the hospital ward - I rule ... a new voice or, oh, hi - laughter - I have a fine voice - I felt my body - what is it? - I squeezed the strange object, but only girls have breasts. I AM A GIRL - I felt my vision darken again. ________________________________________

John was trying to figure out what was going on. His adventures with Sherlock had not prepared him for that, not even the fact that his wife was a psychopath, a hunter, and now an alien's daughter.

John-Wait Mary you mean that she, he ... is his father and has regenerated in her!

Mary-it's happened before, but ... never like that!

John- What? He regenerated into a woman before?

Mary- It's very rare that this happens

John- (breathe trying not to freak out) We have to take care of her now, but what was behind us, more will come, right?

Mary-Yes, but we have to take care of Belle and the boys. Sherlock and Molly can not stay with them.

John- I know (remembering my friend)

The Doctor groans and John takes care of his mother-in-law with the help of his wife. ________________________________________

Back in London, Baker St. Sherlock stared at the wall, where he had several pictures of the Doctor.

Molly- Will you tell me who he is or not?

Sherlock-You almost scared me my love.

Molly-I guess I did not want to scare you, but who is he? Sherlock- I saw him prowling the Watson house and a week later John Mary and Belle disappeared from the map communicating occasionally

Molly-But it was because of John's job offer ,wasn't it? Sherlock-It was not that! (Shakes hands) this man (points photos of the Doctor) has to do with the, dare I say, escape of the Watsons

Molly-Well, Emily has not been able to talk to Belle for some time.

Sherlock- (turns around quickly) -I'm tired of waiting. Pack our baggage Molly let's pay a little visit to the Watsons

Molly-Do you want to go to the United States now?

Emily- (leaves the room after hearing all the talk) Are we going to travel? Yahoo!

The Holmes take the first plane to the United States the next day.