A little of the truth

Mary: How did she get away?

John-I do not know I left for a minute and when I came back she disappeared.

Mary-John, you have to find her.

John-Why do I have it?

Mary- Because you let her escape and besides that I'm waiting for a visit.

John-Visit?

Mary-It's a long story I promise I'll explain later find my father.

John-ok, try not to worry

Mary- I'll try.

Some minutes later...

The bell of the Winchester house rings, Mary answers the door, Molly and Emily Holmes are waiting.

Mary-Molly! (Hugs her friend) How long?

Emily-You say so!

Mary: And you're still just like your father!

Emily: It's good to see you, too, Auntie Mary (embrace her surrogate aunt)

Mary-please come in

All three sit in the room and Emily begins to analyze everything while her mother and her aunt talk.

Molly - So Mary, what do you have to tell me?

Mary-there's no easy way to tell this, but I'm not an orphan.

Molly-are you adopted? Are your parents americans?

Mary-No, well ....

Emily-Auntie Mary, are you with guests at home?

Mary-Uh ... no, why?

Emily-this house has more than 3 bedrooms, 5 I'd say, I've seen some old law books on the bookshelf, they are not really old ones but they were bought 3 or 4 years ago and have some rock CDs on the radio, you and Uncle John and Belle do not study now or really like rock so these things can only belong to other people who live here, who are they?

Molly was a little astonished and Mary was terrified.

Mary-The explanation for all this is a long story

Emily-And we have all the time in the world to hear it.

Mary-I sighed deeply ... I knew this time would come, but I was still nervous-Well first of all, I'm not human ... I say I have a human part because my grandparents were human ... my father is a time traveler who had destroyed his own planet to save the universe. And my mother was only half human, another long story, she was stolen as a baby and raised as a psychopath to kill my father, but ended up falling in love and marrying him. After my grandparents died, my mother trained me to defend me from the monsters of this and other worlds. When I became pregnant the second time I had to come here to take care of some old things that my grandparents left for me and I discovered that they had dedicated their life in the supernatural and alien aspects. It was then that my sister Jenny said that some monsters already knew about me and that they were going to attack me in the weak point, but they attacked in London. That's how the boys were born, I left them to her care, I promised that I would come back, and I did so after eliminating the monsters from London with the help of my father and Aunt Clara ... but I was still not safe for them in London. And this all happened after I woke up from a coma of almost 20 years when I was attacked when Sam was a baby. The books are Sam's and the CDs are Dean's... my children, John's children, who were not born dead.

Molly-I understand why you hid all this from us because, it seems to be a lie or madness I'm not saying I don't believe it's ... why did not you tell us about your children?

Mary-I was threatened ... they kind of said they got involved with the London police or a detective would never see them again ... that the subject had already given a lot of confusion ...

Dean-errrr .... are we interrupting ...

Sam-anything?

Belle-Emily!

Doctor-Hey! Amy, who are these? Your little friends?