Everything starts with a dream

11th Doctor-Oh my God! (rubbing his eyes shaking his head) what madness was that ?! River! Where are you, dear?

River-I'm here, sweetheart (murmuring) what must it be now?

Doctor- (runs downstairs to his wife) River I had the craziest dream ever! But at the same time it was fantastic! Except for that last part ... but ... I'm not sure if I traveled in time through the dream, if it will really happen or if it was just a dream I don't know ...

River-Breathe and relax, sweetie, tell me calmly what happened

Doctor-Good it was a long, long dream but basically I met Sherlock Holmes, who happened to be the best friend of our daughter's husband

River-How interesting, did we have a daughter in the dream?

Doctor-Yeah, I know we talked a little bit about children, but yes! And well something happened to me, a regeneration so if I traveled in time through the dream I don't know if or when exactly will happen, since it was just a dream

River-Sweet, calm. I don't think we should despise the dream ...

Doctor-Alright I just think maybe I may have seen a glimpse of a possible future

River-Are you calmer now?

Doctor- (shakes hands a little not knowing what to say) Well ... we'll only be sure if something of the dream already exists ... I know ... River look into my eyes and say ... how much a Sherlock Holmes fan I am?

River-I could say that you are the # 1 fan but ... there is something else in the dream that has become real

Doctor- (smile from ear to ear looking curious and excited) What? Are you a fan of Thor?

River- No, no, you mentioned that we had a daughter in the dream, I still don't know if it's a girl but we're going to have a baby.

Doctor-Rory is going to kill me. That's true? Are you sure? How long have you known?

River-I've known for a few days but I was so surprised by the news that I expected to get used to the idea first

Doctor-I noticed that something was bothering you, but I left you to choose tell me when you wanted to. Was that it? A little ... timelord for us to take care of, our son!

River-Yeah, or daughter ... I'm just afraid of ... well I think it's gone

Doctor-Fear of not being a good mother? No matter what you and I have been through, the important thing is that we are together here and now and I know that you will do your best to take care of our baby. Our baby ... I don't believe it! A family with my River, this is wonderful! Do you have a clue if it's a boy or a girl? Ever thought of a name?

River-Calm, it's too early to press on this (she laughed and the Doctor continued excited)

Doctor-If it's a girl (he said more slowly) I'd like you to call her Amelia

River- It's a beautiful name (she sighed) but I also like Mary

Doctor-Mary ... (he said remembering the dream) Mary is also a brilliant name

River was calmer after seeing the Doctor's reaction to knowing he would be a father. As he drove the TARDIS without even discouraging her, she murmured to her baby. "It'll take Daddy sometime to calm down."

The time traveler and his wife talked about their family that was about to begin, and that as in the dream, would grow to become strong and believe and fight for the impossible, saving everyone who could, as well as the Doctor and the archaeologist , his beloved wife, who gave their family its origin.

A/N: So this is the end of our story, but this became a huge universe and more stories about Holmes and Winchesters will come. So thank you for reading and see you soon!