Making amends in a strange way

Above the tunnel where Winchesters and Holmes and their allies were fighting the battle against the Daleks, Moriarty made some applications on his cell phone, storing the data that were part of the Daleks who had been killed. This was what he was to do according to the plan he had made with Missy and Crowley. Of course Missy had betrayed them by what she had said that would help them kill Sherlock and make Crowley turn the dead daleks' essences into souls into an army he would use to reach anyone who harmed him. Even annoyed that he was a mere employee, but in the hope of seeing his archenemy dead, Jim still worked. He paused as Crowley passed him.

Moriarty-Are you leaving so early?

Crowley-Look who said it, coward

Moriarty-Well at least I'm doing my part, I just didn't see any sign of Sherlock is dead

Crowley-Why don't you kill him yourself?

Moriarty-And you think I have not tried? You have no idea how smart he is.

Crowley-Have you ever cheated death? No wonder he's a friend of the Winchesters, but enough of this crap, give me my souls

Moriarty-What? Just over Holmes's corpse

Doctor-I'm sorry guys but no one else is going to die today

Crowley-this is what the doctor alien thinks, did I leave your wounded friend behind just to come after me?

Doctor-she's going to be fine, now James pass this cell phone over here. You will not want daleks, whole or not, near you. Believe they will destroy you even if you give them life.

Moriarty-Keep dreaming, Doctor, I love destruction

Doctor-What about your own destruction?

Crowley-Don't you realize that this crap will not lead to anything? Let the adults do the business young lady

Doctor-young lady? Check your records on me again.

Throughout the conversation, Doctor kept her sonic key behind her and as she talked, she was able to undo all the essence of the daleks from Moriarty's cell phone

Crowley (sigh frustrated) destroyed my souls, didn't you?

Doctor-The young lady here is smart

Crowley-I got tired of our little games, good-bye darling (he snaps his fingers making Moriarty faint and disappears soon after).

Missy appeared at that moment to see if Moriarty was still alive.

Missy-that one's gone! Maybe I'll find you in 3w, not your grandchildren

Doctor-Why did you help me?

Missy-I told you! I just want my friend back (smiles in a sinister way and giving one last wave teleports to wherever she wants)