3W and Problems

Belle was carrying a lantern in her hand, guiding her brothers who were right behind her. She could see Dean's moodiness and Sam's tiredness without a word. Nor was it for less. She grew up with them and knew them like the back of her hands. Many times when her Aunt Jenny went out on a hunt she was the one who took care of them, like a second mother.

Dean-Why are we even here?

Belle-Because there's a suspicion of a supernatural attack, and Mom and Dad are too busy to deal with it (glaring at her brother disgruntle) Sam-I do not think Grandpa ... Grandma would be all right by herself Dean-But of course yes this has happened before

Belle-But never this way she needs care and stop complaining Dean, it seems you never hunted alone in life

Dean = Who do you think got the mess together when you went to do I don't know what in London (looks angry at his sister)

Belle-You can not talk like that, you have no idea what I went through there!

Dean-That's what I just said about your idiot!

Sam- (just watching the fight until he loses his temper) Okay, you two are the best grankids hunters of a time lord I know of. Now seriously, this must be the victim. (Belle bends down to look better, it's a girl of about 20 years old,she has no sign of injury, she seems to be sleeping, Belle takes her pulse to make sure that she is dead)

Belle- (speaks very softly) Oh if Uncle Sherlock was here ...

Sam-What was it Bel?

Belle-Nothing, I mean (tries to disguise) I do not know how she died Dean You said something else (starting to get irritated)

Belle- (getting up) I do not want to fight again Dean

Sam-a little research will do good to us

The W siblings come home to search for death without signs. ________________________________________

Meanwhile in some hotel of the region ...

Molly-After his onslaught of boredom, Lock finally fell asleep. Which allowed me to hang out with Emily for a walk around the city without Sherlock speaking all the stories surrounding the place. After a long time I and Mily stopped to eat something until I saw my cell phone ring - Hello Molly Hooper Holmes speaking. Oh, hi, Mary, what happened? Tell me right? I will not think you're crazy. Okay, okay, we'll talk later, bye. I hung up the phone and ate, I had already paid the bill. I ran out with Emily and if it was not for her I had left my book on "Anatomy: a new concept" on the table.

Emily-Why are we running?

Molly-your aunt

Emily-Aunt Mary? But what's going on? Why are you going back to the hotel?

Molly-She was very strange and your father will help ... and he is not sleeping! I stopped the car in the hotel parking lot, going up to our room. When I got there, I confirmed my suspicions.