Stupid Fourteenth Regeneration

The Doctor takes a melancholy look around her and then goes back to the tunnel, checking how everyone was, specially River. Jenny was next to Mary and Clara and the 3w were crowding around a body. When the Doctor arrived, Mary ran to hug her, Jenny stayed with the boys and Clara returned to the TARDIS console with Me.

Doctor- (gets scared by Mary's embrace) What is ... - she sees Dean walk away from the wheel - River!

Quickly she came and knelt down.

Doctor-No, no, not again (he put his hands on her face, offering her some regeneration energy. River started to shine and soon the Doctor understood what was going to happen) quickly, everyone, turn away!

River-Oh, sweetheart, I hate you.

An already well-known glow illuminated the place and after the light had ceased, everyone approached back)

Doctor-No, you don't (she smiled but then she was startled to see what was in front of her)

Emily-Ok and then they don't want me to make Marvel jokes

Doctor-And I still don't understand them.

Riv-hello sweetheart wait (realizes how low and serious her voice is)

Mary fainted and Jenny got a hilarious face

Dean-Am I the only one feeling the smell of neuron smoke?

Doctor-Oh Shut Up (She Kisses Riv)

Riv-Do you like me like this?

Doctor-I thought you thought the same of me. But ... Amy and Rory would kill me if they knew what I did to their little girl. Oh God what did I do !?

Dean-Grandma and grandpa or grandpa and grandma ... Your little girl, the little one, my mother passed out!

Doctor-It's all my fault! Stupid 14th Regeneration! We'll have to wait until next time to fix it!

Riv-Hey don't blame yourself, I hope, I know it's strange but ... if you get used to it I can too, I hope.

Doctor-Forgive me and I didn't get used to it. But ... the library you ...

Riv-It's been a long time, sweetheart ... we can say that three little angels saved me and deceived you ...

Doctor-Right ... (narrows her eyes and scratches her head) are you going to be okay?

Riv-I'm not going to be like you, I'm going to rest for 18 hours, you should take care of Mary after all it seems that the mother is you now.

A frightened and confused John took his wife to the TARDIS and Doctor followed his example. Riv leaned on her until he reached her room. Before the time lady took them all back to Baker St., she thanked her friends and the Osgoods informed her that the Zygons who had taken the form of Victor and Mycroft had been found and neutralized. Inside her TARDIS, the Doctor found her family reunited with the Holmes, who after having gone through so much could also call them friends. She didn't hold back the smirk as she saw Sam and Amelia in a corner.