Amy in London

Missy- Ameeee-lia! Yoohoo! I brought some friends

Amelia-What do you want from me? Why are you still pinning me? I have nothing to do with aliens or whatever you are, I just want to go home!

Missy-Aha! You fool yourself Amy you play a key role in all this ... remember Sam, don't you? It turns out that he is the son of our target's best friend ... it's just, look, you're one of his weaknesses!

Amelia- I haven't seen Sam Winchester in a long time!

Missy-But that doesn't mean that he has forgotten you, anyway! I have to go Amy have fun with the little brats (Missy teleports)

Amelia-Come back here you crazy Mary Poppins !!! (sighs before they start to cry together) Don't they spare even children ?!

Hamish-Lady, we're lucky, my father is coming to save us, he's a hero, we just have to wait.

Amelia- (trying to smile) Okay, I'll wait ... (she realizes she has to keep the kids calm no matter how hard the situation is for her) What's your name?

Hamish-I'm Hamish Holmes and this is my friend Ray Novak

Ray-Do you know my Uncle Sam, Amelia?

Amelia-Is Sam your uncle?

Ray-He's my father's friend, Castiel. My father is a wise angel He and Uncle Dean and Uncle Sam are going to come and save us.

Amelia-Yeah ... we just have to wait right? As Hamish said (Amelia was content because trying to escape would put the children in danger and if Sam had allies as powerful as heroes and angels, soon the rescue would come. Amelia just wanted her and her little companions to be alive by then)

Sam, his brother, his father and his best friend stopped in the middle of one of the streets near the museum of the royal observatory, since Riot had stopped his unbridled pursuit right on top of a manhole cover

Dean-Is this the end of the line? And you are smarter than me!

Sherlock-The only possibility is to be keeping my son and his friend in the tunnel.

John-Downstairs?

Dean-Shouldn't you have some notice of works to mislead civilians?

Sherlock-The cover was recently removed, at least 10 minutes, I declare that there is someone down there and if Riot stopped here Amelia is downstairs

John-What are we going to do? Let's simply invade the tunnel?

Sherlock-Come on John it's not the first time we do such a thing (the detective opens the lid and signals his companions to follow him)

Dean raised his eyebrows, surprised, to John.

John-Not a word boy

Dean just raised his hands in defense with a smile on his face.

Already inside the tunnel, following the lighthouse of Riot ...

Sherlock-Me and your father had our days of glory and adventures but he arranged more exciting things

Dean-Exciting? I wouldn't say that ... actually what I would say it's dangerous (we walked in silence and heard a noise) I think this is where we parted and, pale face, if everything goes wrong, remember what my grandmother said.

Sherlock-Sure Dean, Sam I think you can go on, me Dean and John, we go where Riot is going.

Dean-Sammy take care

Sam-I'll be fine, Dean. Good luck!

John-We'll meet you soon, son.