The villains reveal themselves

1 hour before ...

Victor- (sees everything shake) For a minute I believed I was human

Mycroft- (throws umbrella away) True, I also played the role

Amelia- (She feels a few bangs and everything starts to sway) What's that?

A red light begins to glow. Suddenly Victor and Mycrof turn into zygons. When Mycroft and Victor left Amelia and the children to talk they were hit in the head and soon passed out. Missy had convinced two zygons that in the midst of all the deals made, they still hated humans. They agreed to help her abduct Amelia, Ray and Hamish again. The last thing Amelia saw was Ray and Hamish being handcuffed and put in a cage. Soon she smelled strongly and fainted too.

Present moment

Missy - (walked to a stone door and pressed a button with her umbrella) Sam, one of my partners get along with Elizabeth and Dean for what I heard ... it was great to do business with you and as I said, Samuel, Molly and Elizabeth ... you'll want to see this (twirling with her umbrella and bending over, revealing Ray and Hamish tied by chains and an unconscious Amelia and being held by two zygons)

Missy-Sit down and enjoy the show

Chairs sprouted from the floor that opened. Winchesters, Holmes, and their angelic allies knew that any rash attitude would put their loved ones at risk. They all sat down and iron loops came and held their arms in the chairs.

Sam, Molly, Sherlock and Castiel were the most worried there and tried to say quietly to Amelia, Ray and Hamish that everything would be all right

Dalek-Where's Sherlock Holmes ?!

Sherlock- I'm right here and no matter how hard I try to understand, I don't know how they still don't recognize me

Dalek-Identity confirmed, you will be our leader

Doctor-Why do you want a leader if you follow your own rules without needing someone to guide you? Why do you want some leader now?

Dalek- Identify yourself human female

Doctor-I don't believe it! Even you?

Dalek-I don't understand! Explain, explain!

Doctor-I am the Doctor in my last regeneration, I became a Time Lady

Missy-Are you seeing this friend? Unbelievable right?

Dalek-We need a new fleet and a new general

Doctor-Another war! Against humans this time?

Sherlock-Who said I have any war experience?

Dalek-Your intelligence exceeds other humans, you will be a dalek and will guide us with our army of humans transformed into daleks

Sherlock-I don't know if I thank or I get disgusted

Moriarty- (clapping) very well friends!

Dalek-you are human, you are enemy of the Daleks.

Moriarty-Oh, you offend me, I just wanted to thank you for helping me in business, you know ... if you take Sherlock far away from here, guess what? No savvy will intrude more on my crimes, never again! Then if possible, get on with it

Daleks-You don't rule us! You don't rule us, don't rule us! Exterminate, exterminate!

Doctor-Do you already have your master so why you need another one?

Daleks-Davros developed a flaw, Davros was exterminated, exterminated, exterminated!

Crowley-Wait, wait, wait, wait, my dear salt shakers, you can't start killing before I offer my offer.

Dean-Crowley? I can't believe it! Even you? But how? Why?

Doctor-Do you know him?

Crowley-Hi to you too, squirrel, look who's here! How's Momma bear? What a miracle to see the 3 Winchesters together! Belle never told you why she always kept her distance?

Sam- (feeling the anger rise in the eyes) Stay away from our sister, your ... and we know you've kidnapped her

Crowley- (smiles sideways) Right, right ... little moose (laughs humorlessly walking up to Belle and touches her chin to make her stand up) it seems Miss. Elizabeth didn't tell the whole story to her brothers (she takes her hand in contempt, kneeling down next to her) what ugly mama-bear ... what else didn't you said to your brother...

Castiel-Stay away from her, return the detective's son and ... my daughter and Eliza's (said the last part almost in a whisper)

Crowley - (stood up watching Missy still holding Molly and Belle down the chain, forcing them to see the children near the daleks) brave little angel, let's see if your daughter is brave too ...

Moriaty-Hey, why don't you just kill Sherlock and his little brat!

Croowley-Shut up Bambi. I still want to have fun with this angel chick

Dalek-Identified as nonhuman, explain! Explain!