Surprises in the library

The next morning the 3W (Belle, Dean and Sam) returned to the crime scene. According to the books Sam showed his siblings, death without signs was caused by a good thought before dying, so the victim had such a calm expression. The 20-year-old girl was still there, but why would anyone kill her like that? Belle and Dean thought.

Suddenly there was a noise behind them.

Dean-Did you hear that?

Each one's hand flew to their respective dagger. In front of them was dark but they could see that a human figure was approaching. The 3W have prepared themselves for an attack and ...

3W-Grand ...

Belle (half in doubt) - Grandma?

Doctor-Hey are you not used to me yet? It's me myself ...

Belle-I looked puzzled-not like this.

Doctor-errrrr ... I did not get used to it either, mainly because ... I AM NOT GINGER - I sighed analyzing the corpse - it was a Dalek.

Sam-How can we track it, grandma?

Belle-It must have relations with those who persecuted me, I saw something similar in London when ... (avoding the subject)

Dean- (suspicious) When what?

Belle-When I went to solve some problems in London, that's what I went to do there.

Doctor- (I grimaced at the "grandma", new body, new rules) Yes it does, but ... you need to help me get me free from your parents, get my sonic key, psychic paper, and Belle. I need your help, but ... wait there, Miss, you were in London and not even to look for me? I have friends there who could help you, but no ... none of you call an old man of 2080 years old who happens to be your grandpa ... I mean, your grandma?

Dean- (impatient) I think we have to hunt a dalek now, don't we?

Sam-Dean! (gives a nudge with the elbow in the rib of his brother)

Dean-I'm sorry, I love you, but we have people to save, family business, remember?

Belle-Where do we begin?

Doctor-I also love you ... until now you have not sent me to bed ... now we just need to know who is helping them even unconscious ... but before that, what day and year are we?

Belle-June 29, 2018 Portland, Oregon

Doctor-great! United States ... I do not have fond memories of this place. Okay, calm down! Dean go to the library on 16th Street, go armed and get some information under cyborgs Sam and Belle, you come with me to the local city hall (I poke my pockets) WHERE MY THINGS?

Sam-I think Mom changed your clothes.

Belle-Your skirt has no pockets (Dean starts to laugh Belle and Sam glares at him)

Doctor-I want my clothes again ... how did stupid Master does it?

Dean-Uh I don't know but Mom will give us three a scolding if she sees that you're not resting Grandma.

Belle-I know, we go to some store and buy a pair of pants while Sam retrieves your things and we meet later in the library.

Doctor-After the clothes that my grandchildren gave me I went to the library and there I recovered my things - Sonic screwdriver, my beloved- when I felt your ... wait she is different ... well that damn sumcubos must have finished with her and TARDIS made a new one for me ... whatever, "I said and smiled as I sat down in one of the chairs. My sonic screwdriver was now purple and gold, some drawings in Gallifrey's language ... it seemed appropriate to my new life as my clothing too. I wore a blue evening dress and a black overcoat with small white details symbolizing the galaxy ... I said stars seeing the expression on their faces, smiling throwing my sonic key up and down - Shot in the eye ... the most thing important to know of the daleks 1-they only have two feelings, anger and hatred, 2-they are soldiers and they receive orders, 3- Shot in the eye, 4- there is only a good dalek ... I - I get the key sonic and look at one that was coming to kill him - 5-they always have a well-designed plan 6 the library is a trap, but we are in the family advantage 7 ATAAAAAAACK - I smile jumping from a chair to other and shooting at them - understand why I asked to come armed?

The Daleks came in groups lined up and stammering their unforgettable saying "exterminate, exterminate." They went over everything without care, so the young men (even if one of them was only in appearance) ran each to a cardinal point already with their weapons in their hands, but they had to be quick, for innocent lives would be decimated. About half an hour after the battle began, the Daleks began to radiate a blue glow and began to float past the middle of the library and disappear as if nothing had happened.

Belle-when the Daleks were gone, they were all like WHAT? but I do not blame them at all, except the one who was in that room was prepared for it. Big D and Sammy might have been more familiar than me because they had a contact with the more intense supernatural ... I am out of this branch at a time and have more contact with mysteries and logical deductions in a physical, material and existing reality. Actually, a thousand things were rolling in front of me and I was looking at my ancestor who had features of naturalness and ... joy - what has just happened here?

Doctor-A little show from the daleks. Is everyone alright?