Some answers

John looks at Mary before she leaves. Her gaze empowers him to tell Sherlock, but nothing about the secret of the alien enemy's plan on him.

Dean-Do you know who Sherlock Holmes is, dad? Of course you do since he's Belle's godfather.

John-I know that tone, you can stop there.

Dean-Sorry it's weird than the stranger things we're used to.

John-I know and I understand what's going on, it's confusing none of us were prepared for a life like ours and as strange as Sherlock is, he might be normal to you Sherlock is my friend, my best friend, we met when I came back from Afghanistan, he has fantastic abilities to unravel crimes and he's show off for it too, and for many years we have not seen him personally, he was my best man and he is your sister's godfather and that's it Sherlock is my best friend from London that solves crimes.

Sam-And, why didn't you tell us?

John-Uh ... I had no reason to tell, I guess.

Dean- (eyes narrowed with suspicion) Okay.

Sam-And Molly and Emily are the wife and daughter of Sherlock Holmes?

John-Yes, but don't worry, you'll like to meet him.

Belle-Or think he's the coolest jerk in the world, "she laughed.

Belle's laughter only made her brothers wonder even more about the situation.

Sam and Dean-Ok

John-Ok, matter solved.

Dean-I saw my father coming out to see how my grandmother was and Belle was after him- You can talk Sam.

Sam-I already read about him ... and I'm reading about Dad and Mom too ...

Dean-damn writer ... what was he thinking?

Sam-let's visit the TARDIS.

Dean-And, why would we do that?

Sam-my God, Dean! Did you see what Grandma said?

Dean-ah, does she prepare anything for us?

Sam-Who comes last is Castiel's wife - runs off to the TARDIS

________________________________________

Sherlock was still concentrating and deciphering who the mysterious boys were when the door of the hotel room opened.

Sherlock-Molly, where were you until now?

Emily (laughs)You will not believe where we were, let alone the story we heard!

Molly-Emily it's not funny.

Emily-it's funny because it's unbelievable, yes, I think we should have Aunt Mary and Uncle John in a hospice.

Molly-No, no, there's nothing wrong with them, can you excuse us, Emily, please?

Emily-He will not believe anything!

Molly-You do not even know what I'm going to say, go talk to Mrs. Hudson over Skype and see how she's doing.

Emily- (raising her hands in surrender) okay

Sherlock- (arching my eyebrows and staring at both) Argh... what did I miss?

Emily-I think Mommy will tell you(She knocks on the door and leaves)

Sherlock-Molly, my love, what happened?

Molly-I went to visit Mary

Sherlock- (I shrug and pick up my fiddle and lean on my chin, risking a few notes to sharpen it) And ...

Molly-It's okay with them, Belle is bigger than I remember and I saw John quickly but there's one thing they have not told us since they moved in here.

Sherlock-The Empty Chairs - I play some simple chords starting a song I composed for Emily

Molly-Empty Chairs? What do you mean?

Sherlock- (I keep playing the music and cheering at certain times as I told the story of the mental palace to Molly) I got some pictures of two guys and they seem to fit in, but ... I have nothing concrete.

Molly-Guys ... well they are Dean and Sam, John and Mary's sons who were born here.

Sherlock (out of tune on the note so surprised) Okay ... how didn't I think on that before? Of course, that explains their disappearance, Liz's craze to change the subject when talking about life here, and I never swallowed the death of Mary's baby ... why did not I think of that? Is it because I'm getting old? But this is not possible I mean old age don't interfere in this I researched.

Molly-well that's the answer to your question. You're going to want to meet those boys aren't you?

Sherlock-You asking? John is my second brother.

Molly (smiling) Okay, nice to hear that, I thought you'd react differently.

Sherlock-How? (I look at the corner of my eyes, the magnifying glass and the hat at least that gives a good weapon ... (and I start to play again)

Molly-I don't know is that ... How can he hide from his best friend that he had two children? I'll call Mary and tell her you're going to visit them with me.

Sherlock (I roll my eyes) You thought I knew about the boys and hoped that I would say they are good boys and so on and so on ... I also - I kept playing - ok I go

Molly-Okay, let's go then, tomorrow.