Badass Molly and Help for Mary

Sherlock-coming home from the trip I pretended to be asleep when I saw I was alone in the bedroom, I set up a panel of the clues of my most intriguing mysteries ... the supposed doctor and the elementary case ... the Watson family. After a few minutes without success I took my violin tidying up, already playing some song ... I played in a pentagonal room that opened onto a corridor. So I left my violin in a corner and started to walk down that hall. At the end of it I see that I'm in a kind of meeting room and I'm on the edge watching everyone who's there. On my right side is Molly and on my left side Emily, next to Molly is Mary and then two empty chairs and at the other end John. Next to Emily is Belle and then the mysterious ...

Molly-this is ridiculous honey. They...

Emily-Mom, I think Dad's right, but one thing I did not understand is why these empty chairs? I would say that would be a metaphor for ideas that do not fit.

Sherlock- "He walks up to the table and holds his hands behind his body and walks over to the empty chairs and then looks into each other's face and spotlights begin to illuminate the Watsons, including the two chairs, which made him smile and walk on the table, but now with a lot of figures running in his head ...

Molly-Sherlock

Sherlock-Imagine a spider's web ... The spider meticulously builds its web

Molly-SHERLOCK!

Sherlock-and it has the function of ensuring that the prey will stand still in it just waiting for its predator to come and suck its nutrients leaving only its lifeless body to attract other parasites and so on. In the process of ...

Molly-WILLIAM SHERLOCK SCOTT HOLMES - says Molly in front of me already raising her hand and ...

Sherlock-OUCH!

Molly- I knew it! Even here you don't stop being the same "Hi, I'm Sherlock Holmes the great detective who can not be quiet for a minute."

After some time he already had an ice pack on his face I explained everything ...

Meanwhile at TARDIS ...

Doctor-I can not be stopped, Amelia, there's an alien out there that disturbs the pre-established equilibrium, besides I'm hungry and being a woman's not enough! For the galaxies, what am I going to do now? Gods what I'm gonna do ... I KNOW! Missy is my only hope ... noooooooo bad idea, bad idea AAAhhh I can not be quiet ... and why did you married a guy like your grandfather? Should it be the name we gave you. Does Riv know? Oh gods how is she going to rea ...?

Mary-Gods! She does not stop. I already know ... - I punched him, I mean, her, making her faint and I called Molly, I wanted to vent with someone after all I'm not made of steel, but soon I hung up, I had already talked to her ... although Dad gave mw a great idea. I wrote a note to John that he was going to visit someone very important. I typed the coordinates on my vortex handler and pressed the button to go, sighing relieved to see my mother there.

River-Has he become a woman? - she said without taking her eyes from the page she was reading but I did not answer, I just hugged her.

Doctor-I opened my eyes but I missed Amy's presence so I just walked out of the TARDIS -That's my chance- and I went as far as I could and went where I knew the alien had appeared and I began to investigate the place until I felt three glances over me. Did they put me a locator again?