🗿.🥀ʙᴇᴀsᴛ ᴡɪʀᴛ🥀.🗿

"All that is lost is revealed."

-Over The Garden Wall

-----~•°*|*♠*|°•~-----

Beast Wirt

Deep inside the dreary sunless forest of the Unknown, I creep behind a grey tree, and I lick the dark chocolate bark.

Sweet suffering souls...just like spared sweets prouling around the misty Unknown, what a shame.

Peeking over, and bore my sight on a a whimpering child in a small clearing. The trees shade over him as he cuddles himself, arms strapped together trying to hide his legs.

Humans.....bone-thin, pawns, pleasant puppets. Disgusting unaware creatures. Its saddens me that I was like that once.

I saunter towards it, the child not creating a single sound. I tower over the thing. His hands sheltering his head. His scrawny body shakes as my shadow claims his presence. "D-Dont hurt me! "He squeals not even turning around to look at me.

Have some respect you brat. That infernal squeaking drives me up the walls!

I stomp my left leg on the dark cinnamon brown ground. Before you can even blink, a thick stem explodes out of the wet earth. The tree impales his body, branches surround him. The brat cries in pain, a branch crawls inside his mouth prohibiting him from speaking. He hurls his body back and gawks, and glacks making foul noises.

' Shush shush~There will be plenty of screams for the road to hell......Do you believe in Hell? ' I lean towards him.

The boy cranes his neck farther back to avoid my chilling breath. I grab his chin and yank it so he can face me, ' I asked you a question. '

He shakes his head vigorously, and chokes on the branch crawling down his throat. I roll my eyes. The branch pulls out of his esophagus with wet mucus dripping. Internally I cringe at the sinful act this thing had done to my creation. How dare he defy me, and spit on my creation?

As he coughs he howls, and cries for help. A small vine wraps around his pure lips.

I sigh, ' I hear bad children who wonder off into the woods, don't come out unless with empty sockets. ' I spit.

I rub his soft orange lily hair, and pat his head like the good animal he is. While I can't help but darkly smile, the boy's eyes glow in a glossy hazel color. Liquid squeezes out of his beautiful pupils. He's going to cry. Suddenly, my smile is vanishes, and it's replaced with a sharp frown and a lined across my mouth slightly curving.

I pull out something special from my cape. I shine my lantern in his face. His freckles highlight in the warm fire inside. His eyes dialate as if they were enchanted by the flame. I snap my lips together,

' Your mother.'

He locks eyes with me caring a innocent look in his eyes.

Bet he's thinking I'll have mercy and let him go.

' I'll send your mother a letter about her precious child. Maybe she'll think twice next time about letting one of you piece of disgraces out. '