🥀. XI - Eye of the Past

"The author loves beating their characters with a stick

"The author loves beating their characters with a stick."

- The King of the Multiverse; your one and only Bill Cipher

🥀. 

                Porcelain chunks of frail glass mistaken as splinters along with a shattered golden pot leaking rich soil, and elegant crimson spider flowers lay scattered around the pointy rotounda. The red sky adds a token of somber hue down on a pitiful duo. One is a demon — the King you could say. The other one is his lord's immure disciple. The brunette disciple wore a faint, ghostly, transparent shade over him as he kneels absolutely defeated under his master's blank gaze. His hair slightly shields his glossy eyes. His signature rich blue, and white hat lays next to him on a field of glowing orange lilies. He's death to exhausted. On the verge of giving up.

            If he ever did there would be no point. The demon in front of him would never let his puppet set himself on fire.

            But if he could just only get close to there. . . . to the Shack, and find. . . .

           "Kill me."

            He whispers.

            His king stared at him blankly giving off a poignant sense in the air.

           "Kill me.", the brunette repeats.

            His king does nothing.

           "Kill me.", the disciple murmurs.

           ". . . ."

            His lord does nothing.

           "Please.', the ghost squeaks as tears suddenly flood his vision. A harsh pang to the heart awakens the king as soon as the boy below him opens his mouth.

           "Get up.", the king orders shaky.

           "Please.", begs the servant.

           "Get up."

           "Bill."

           "PineTree."

           "Do it."

           "She had to go."

           "Did the other people in Gravity Falls have to go to?", the disciple raises his head slowly. The king could not meet his lifeless eyes. He could not answer.

           "The audacity to s i t on them reaches through the peaks of pyramids.", PineTree lectures on his knees.

           "They're comfortable.", the king replies.

            The poor brunette lowers his head. The edges of his lips become poison, and corrupted as they curl up. Tears slip in his mouth, "Is that so?"