♠️Twisting Food♠️

"Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to go to fall asleep before you fall apart

"Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to go to fall asleep before you fall apart."

-William C. Hannan

------------------------------------------------------------

🥀.

       Are you okay? Do you need any help? I've been hoping you'd wake up sooner, but I'm glad you're awake now, this is what Wirt meant. Instead of those caring words leaving his dry lips, his fiendish side showed,"Get up." The Beast will never let me be kind.

      Finn nods quickly standing up. His noodle legs collapsed immediately. I can't feel my legs. His thick hair fell beside his neck, and his hoodie with it revealing his dirty blonde scalp. Wirt sighs opon seeing Finn's hair in a tangle mess, he could blend in with a bird's nest. "O-Okay let's t-try this again..." The ice prince mumbles. His eyes are like pressure beams ready to squash me.

       Wirt takes a quick glance behind him to see the demon limping from side to side towards them. Leave me alone! He stares down at his companion. The blonde below jabs an elbow at his own thighs. He yelps,"It-It senses pain, but n-not movement? L-Listen to me you i-idiot get up!"

       The ice prince huffs more curses under his breath. His rage rises when his feet don't seem to respond.

"I will leave you here if you don't get up."Wirt states walking off to go with the demon.

"W-Wait I'm c-coming!"Finn reaches for Wirt's midnight cloak, and as the Lantern Barrer strolls off he drags the ice prince with him.

      The burbling water swishes side to side in the lake, and the wind softly whispers in your ears. The dead trees stick out high from the fog. Bill rests underneath an alderwood tree, his face appearing relaxed. "I'm hungry."he states as both boys stop next to him.

"Wirt get me food."

"No."

------------------------------------------------------------

○°•Time Baby's Realm•°○

◇. 

       "You will return to The Unknown, and bring me their flesh attached to their bodies. Don't forget that if you fail me Iron I will strip you from your position, and harvest you inside my tummy." Time Baby reaches out for the large circle with brown dots handed to him. He chomps it all in one bite. The cookies are magnificent, he concludes tasting the chocolate swirling in mush around the dark caves in his mouth. A fresh baked ingredient was inserted to make his breath smell new.