•°♠️ ʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ♠️°•

"ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ sɪᴅᴇ.."

- υикиσωи

             🥀.

BAM!

                    A giant spotlight pops out of the depressing black sky. The blinding bright surrounds a large portion of the gloomy forest. It so happens to be shining also on three unlucky boys cheated once each by death.

               Alarmed by the sudden heaven cracking open from above Wirt glances up quickly turning away from the light. He hides his lantern under his cloak, and freely runs his eyes with both his grey knuckles. A fierce breeze shoves into him almost making the poor boy fall. His eyes jog between colors, and shuffle through size like a mis-used telescope. A loud high pitched zizzling noise errupts beside him, cracking in his ear startling him. He takes a step to the side feeling a woozy sensation take over him. He shakes his head, what the hell? He curses underneath his faint breath, and opens his eyes to see that the light had dimmed drastically while he was adjusting to such bright. The wind howls in protest obviously pissed at being spooked, but becomes tamed easily by the lowering of light. Soon, Wirt's colorful rainbow irises become accustom to the new surroundings. His vision is now perfect.

               A few ferns stand out below to him boldly declaring their existence. Wirt nods believing them. Then it started up again. Ssssss~ The sizzling noise continues. Wirt lifted his gaze. He can now see it. The weeds waving goodbye in the ground fade into dust. A silver orange outlining scurries the area around him. Branches of trees fall, stubborn roots drift into nothing, trees fade into grey dust. The dust climbs higher and higher swirling and getting eaten by the light above. It was as if the entire area around Wirt was engulfed in some invisible flame, as if all The Unknown's creations were being eaten alive by an unseen wild fire.

                 Wirt reaches up trying to catch some dust with one hand while the other secretly held on to the hilt of his machete underneath his dark hood. His fingers wave through the air. The grey specs desolve at his touch. His eyes grow wide, and glow with curiosity. He brings his hand down close to his chest. He scans around worry tainting his pure pastel gaze. More trees around him start to fade. His whips his head around to see even more trees converging into dust.

                  This was bad, Wirt thought as he pulled his hand away from his chest, and in the safety of his beloved cloak.

                  Just then he hears a faint gasp beside him. Wirt stops, and turns to the floor where two piles of dust slowly drifted into the sky. Wirt didn't have a heart to swat the specs away so he waited until they made a clear entrance for Wirt to see.

                 A pair of limp bodies collapse in front of him. Wirt frowns. The bodies belong to the unlucky pair that the depressed gnome found. Okay so they weren't The Beast's mindslaves, but they were intruders and unwelcomed folk like anyone else that ventured in these parts of the forest in The Unknown. . . . it was their fault.

                  The crazed boy wearing a black and white waiter suit shivers, and slowly awakens. His tender eyelashes flutter exposing his radiant golden eyes. He claws down his hand againts the earth and shakes splattering dirt all around. He then groans then starts coughing a fit. The other boy with the glistening blue eyes starts to wake up as well. His body trembles while the calm wind settles. A golden crown rolls beside him wrapping off his touch. Wirt blinks, so that's what the weird boy was laughing about.