🥀. ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ 🥀.

† 𝕭𝖊𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖉

† 𝕭𝖊𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖉. 𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖚𝖓𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖉𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖉. 𝕿𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑. 𝕬 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖑𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖑. 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖊.

𝕭𝖊𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖉. †

𝔹𝕒𝕕 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

𝕎𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

sɴᴏᴡғʀᴏsᴛɪ𝟷𝟺

                                        " GAAAAAAAH!!!" A blood-curdling wail erupts from within the colossal gothic cathedral at the center of the empire. The following groaning bellows reverberate across the dystopian landscape. Structures like the Globnar arena shake, croaking as the skyscrapers nearby host their own deep denoting sound. The earth releases a terrible tremble. The dead planet begins to squirm in pain. Heaven permits the time-giant another chance.

              Inside the empty, coal-colored, wintery cathedral is a large black podium measuring the size of a three-story house. In the middle, lays a grand antique hourglass with bright sun-blessed sand that trickles down the crystalized steep slope. The beeswax and soy candles hanging by glamorous golden candelabras begin to melt into a sticky glue that rains from heaven. When the first droplets fall, a bulky man pondering in a nearby black-fenced bench picks up his gaze. He stares at the wax for what seems like an eternity.

           " Is it that time already? My liege, this is the fastest you've reincarnated." Poof! The man's low tone reverbs throughout the structure. He closes his blood-red book, stroking the step as the words carved in gold on the cover gleam The Divine Comedy. He stands at a staggering height and begins to walk over to the now-falling rain. Indeed it is melting, at an alarming rate too. He casts a quick glance at the gigantic hourglass.