•°♠ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴀɴᴅs ♠°•

"I'm a being of pure energy with no weakness."

-Bill Cipher

-------~·°·~-------

🥀.

           Never. . . . not my crown. . . . I can't lose my crown! My precious, beautiful, radiant. . . . it's the pill in my sleep~!

             These thoughts ran over and over and over like a continuous winded tape. It's all what he was thinking while the soldier pointed his gun at him at point blank meanwhile his buddies wrestled him. The freezing earth feels deep the more Finn struggles to break free. The man arming his fully loaded gun at the teen looked furious. He couldn't get a good shot to the head the more he moved.

             "G-Get awa-awa-away!", Finn stutters. The two men wrestling him chuckle finding the teen's scrawny voice funny.

               Finn then stops struggling as the men start to lock his bones, he glances at ' Bill ' who is on the ground making no movement. Is he out cold? He then turns to ' Wirt ' beside him. The gnome weakly wiggles as much as he can to stop the healthy guard who casually sneaks out his famous lantern. Click! Finn snaps his head to the furious soldier in front of him who loads the green glowing weapon to his head.

                No. . . . His frail muscles fill with cement. Tension drives the boy to hysterically try to shake off the men locking him in place. He feels a hand slither in his pocket causing him to jump a bit. The men take this opportunity and hammer Finn's head againts the ground. One of them finally retrieves the crown.

                 "N-No!", he desperately cries leaning his lower body up now getting on his knees. One soldier leaves the other and carefully inspects the crown. The remaining one swipes Finn's hoodie off to yank the blond boy's hair back. Finn falls backwards as a result to the surprisingly harsh pull. The spots where his pretty head was grabbed tingle.

                 "Bill.", Iron calls to the frozen demon.

                  Bill scoffs at the general. His head feels like a balloon dangerously ready to pop at any moment. His ear is severely damaged now thanks to the general's fancy leather boot. The demon's cheeks carry a burning warmth along with gallons of sweat. He couldn't look this pathetic though right? Did he still look handsome this close to captivity? Bill hopes so ( ,';) ).

                "Our lord --"

                "You mean yours truly?", Bill teases. The general adds a pinch of pressure, but just enough to get the demon to panic a bit, and start slamming the general's boot to stop.

                "-- Time Baby wasted so much time on you --"

                "Did you just make a pun-- AH! Ha ha ha stop it!", Bill nervously slams his fist on the titan's heel.

                For the love of. . . ., Iron shakes his head. His soldiers were still in their secured positions. The balmy weather was serene, placid, unwelcome to destruction. This looked like no battlefield. Now that the general looks at the situation; the hundreds of max trained soldiers, the colossal ship, the fully loaded guns -- it looked as if he planned for more of a fight. The general glances down at the demon under his foot. He turns to Wirt and dismisses the boy's weak state. He then calmly looks at Finn. The ice prince doesn't look like a threat either. All this. . . . is just disappointing.