🥀. VIII - What We Know Now

"EYOOO! Yo I'm bored! Come up with a quote yourself. Hello dearest readers, how are you? Good? Good. And if not, figure it out yourself.--Ah! I'm not suppose to say that. Or the thing in the sky will kill me off. And we wouldn't want that now right? Hehe...well the thing in the sky says it's not afraid to do it, so I'll be "cautious". Only on these little quotes about us. Not on the "story" of course. Oh~~I have so much to do and fix...welp.... enjoy!"

-Your Lord of Chaos and Graciously Blessed King of the Multiverse; Bill Cipher >;)

🥀. 

         "L-Little gu-guh-girls?"  I stutter, popping my head out behind Bill who rolls his golden eyes wearily.

         "Do you see what you just brought opon us?" With arms spread out he asks the dark sky.

         "Quit it Bill.",Wirt scolds, as he stares at the left over ashes that were once his beloved weapon.

         "Can we get an 'F' in the chat for Wirt's weapon?" Bill asks the sky again.

          Click Click! Our attention goes back to the currish general. Iron points his silver gun at us, the neon liquid inside leaks in a straight line to the hole in the weapon. It's charged. The bulky man rests his index finger on the trigger. He doesn't shoot though. That's odd...

          "Now don't cry Wirt, you had it coming." Iron teases.

          Wirt doesn't look up. Instead he bows down, and grabs a handful of the ash. He lets it melt through his fingers as he runs a bit between his thumb, and his middle finger. Bill snaps back at Iron, "Don't rub it in freak."

         Iron points the gun at the grinning demon. Bill sheepishly shrugs, and crosses his arms. "Now don't cry Iron."

         "You have an awfully big mouth don't you Cipher?" Iron comments.

         "Welp pal what can I say? I'm a fan! Of your little one-liners though. The rest of you is just absolute shit!" Bill chuckles.

         Iron's smile disappears in the blink of an eye. His gun then points at me. Flinching back behind Bill a sense of security washes over me when I notice how Bill doesn't move a muscle when I hide behind him. He doesn't look back at me, his stance doesn't twitch at the sight of the gun at me. Instead the calm demon rolls his eyes again, "Aren't you tired?"

          "Men get ready to fire." Iron commands. Each one of the soldiers around us raise their matching weapons. They take aim.

          "Of having to keep up with this nonsense?" Bill asks scanning around at each soldier. Does he not have the slightest bit of fear?

         Glancing at Wirt I instantly notice that he too is not showing a hint of emotion. His eyes are still glued on the pile of dust. Does he not fear either?

         I slip my hand in my pocket, feeling the edge of my precious crown. As if it's talking to me, giving me a reminder, I remember why I was feared. Among the people of OOO for wearing this crown. I take it off, and I'm nothing. When I put it on I'm fearless. If I wasn't and I wouldn't have destroyed all those worlds. I would've hesitated. I would've stopped. But the drug controlled me. Now with no drug I don't posses the same type of courage, and cold heart I once had. I don't need the drug do I?

         To feel what they feel?

         No. I don't need that sensitivity. I'm a king! I am royal, and you can't take the power away from me! I AM A KING!