•°♠️ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ♠️°•

------~·°·~------

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀs sʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴠᴏʀ?"

- вιℓℓ ¢ιρнєя ;)

🥀.

Taking notice of his situation the demonic plagued boy giggles;

1) One. His arms were bleeding the beautiful cheerleading color of crimson.

2) Two. His human stomach is acting strange, that familiar gargling noise crawled into his stomach every second. It was quite bothersome.

3) And lucky number Three. His pain is unimaginable to a normal teen, and yet here he is; still standing. Well, technically wrapped around like a present, but that didn't matter. The demon prince was here alive, still standing, chatting, and making new friends.

Bill rolls his mystical golden eyes. The situations he can get himself into is just some to laugh at. He'd just escape his worst enemy then made a new 'friend'-- no. 'Pal' is a nicer word. And now Pine Tree is still missing to his unlucky one eye. Now some one came to interrupt his chat with the deer kid. How annoying, Bill thought.

"Hey you, SCAM! Can't you see I'm having a little chat!?" Bill sneers at the blond kid in the open gawking at the deer kid in front of him.

The boy's sparkling blue eyes reflect the holy light from the gnome's lantern. Bill looks at his acquaintance. The gnome stares at the prey. Great, now that animal's got his attention. Pay attention to meee! Bill scoffs, "Aye didn't you hear me human? How's about you take a leave here? Yeah? Cause we're in the middle of something."

The blue eyed boy blinks twice from Wirt, and gulps before snapping his attention to Bill. His nostrils flare as if he was grabbing an irresistible sent. The boy's eyes trail down from Bill's luminous iris' to the demon's neck to his chest then finally draping over the horrific sight of his arm. The demon grathers trail of the boy's wince at his arm. Bill's arm is dripping in blood. The sky demon looks up at the kid and can't help but leak a sly simper. His golden eyes gloss over with micheif.

"It's a hell of a pretty color don't you think?" Bill weakly raises his arm, shaking, to demonstrate. The deep color sparkles in the light that the deer kid holds.

"Could mean many things! Such as the taint of impurity, sin, shed of anguish or misleading fortune, and if you're even lucky you might find a hint of emotion in it." Bill lectures glancing from his hand to the kid. The boy claps in instinct a hand over his mouth. It looked rather like a slap from Bill's angle. The demon let's his hand fall. The needle-liked pain shocks his veins. Bill winces a bit before dropping his smirk to a bored eye roll.

This kid isn't really one to talk for a good show. He has no quality-- no regard for such ominous color, though I prefer better winning yellow. He deserves no such good host as me. He can take a hike, Bill comments as he suddenly remembers the corpse. Ah wait-- maybe I can still make one more pal. Yes, we'll be good chums~

"Oh~ And that thing over there is mine." Bill charms his smile one more time at the boy as he nods wholeheartedly to the side.