❄🥀.ɪᴄᴇ ғɪɴɴ🥀.❄

----~•°•~----

"Once everyday, I sleep in the frozen ice. Surrounded by many folks with long dreaded eyes. My heart is cold and incontinent, my inevitable evil may not be meant."

Unknown

----~•°•~----

         'Wonderful time of the year' my ass.

         " J-Jake — ah ha!" I cough mid-hollar, my spit spraying across the crackling alabaster ground and as it dissolves — Krink ~! Krink ~! — a trail of crystals embellish the walkway over the looming hill." I-I've never been . . . ," I snort up snot," b-better."

           I wipe off any assess with my torn sleeve, and then throw my arms up, " A-All the heavens are mine and no one can stop m-me, J-Jake! O-OOO is dead! I don't e-even know where I-I am, but this wo-world, among many, will d-die t-t-too!"

"Yaaagh! "I throw my hands forward. White mist shoots out of my hands. The ice accumulates into a giant mountain of ice over the pathetic village. They didn't stand a chance like most.

"Jake...."I hiss.

The chilly sense of relief blows from the wind to me. I spread my arms wide with a heartless beaming smile. Misty white air flows from my mouth as I gaze at the sky. "Jake....."

"Finn! " A shout comes from behind. I presume it's a female.

I turn to see two girls are on the snowy ground while I hover above the ground feet in the air. They stare at me with sorrowful expressions. Their eyes glossy and sparkling beg me to listen.

I scan them. A girl with raven long hair pulls her furry jacket down, and tosses it on the floor exposing her arms. She wears a plain shirt. Her abnormal light grey skin shimmers in the white sheets of snow on the ground. Radiant black eyes contain worry. She had on the crane of her neck two holes drilled into her as if a snake bit her. "Finn relax its me, Marceline."

The other girl beside her keeps her on her royal blue hood. She looks angry, bothered. Is she's keeping something in? On her forehead is a radiant ruby red gem. Her hair is layered red as well just peeking out of her hood. Her skin is light orange, it combines well with her beautiful amber eyes. I sniff the air, it smells like smoke.

" I kn-know who y-you are Marceline."I glare at the inferior beings before me.

Its her turn to scan my features. I let her bask in my wonderful glorious form, "Finn please, you don't have to do this. All of this can go away if you just come with us. We'll help you!" She pleads.