V - The Ferry Part 4

Wirt

        Crack! It. It's neck snaps in two. It's face cuts as well. Exposing the billions of long spiky teeth in it's head. Inky oose squirms out of it's sliced neck like a torn leaking hose. The black goo then crawls back with strain claws back into it's neck. The monster's face sews itself together with tiny spiders coming out of it's head, zipping it up. Once the spider's glue liked spider webs stick to each corner of it's sliced head, it slaps together. The abomination releases a shaky sigh, and exposes it's cocky side by revealing a thin, long, pointy-toothed grin.

       It's making a fool out of us. It knows that we can't defend ourselves properly, well at least two of us.

       'You still think it's not that big Bill?' I sigh.

       Full of himself, the demon snaps his neck at me, and shrugs sheepishly with a beaming smile. His rough brown hair flows in the wind, he still has the tall bright red band hat. He slips it off, and says, 'Okay one, fuck the bucket hat. Two, at least I'm standing with a seemingly brave face.'

       With that he tosses playfully the hat on my lap, and winks,'Yes you have my permission to faint.'

       'Get me up.' I order, slapping the bucket hat off my lap.

       As I predict, Finn quickly wraps his pale cold hands around my shoulder. He pulls me up. Briskly the wind blows on my heated face.

       I didn't see it coming, the first attack from the large creature above us patiently smiling down. The hit I only remember it being boiling hot on my skin then stone cold. The black water that hit me also disappeared. This isn't a normal creature that's one thing I'm sure of.

      'Mutalate.' I bring my attention back to the monster. What did it just say?

      'Mutalate.' It repeats.

      'Aye you okay there buddy? Sorry I turned my back on you, I was just busy deciding which way I'm going to kill you ou' Rotating his head in a cocky like manner and chuckling, Bill grips the machete with his two hands down. He looks up, 'Do you need a cough drop or do you need me to shove this up your esophagus?!" He yells.

      'B-Bill I think you need to shove it d-down. G-Going up w-w-would go to the brain a-a-and --"

      'Shut up Finn! SHUT UP!' Bill yells.

      'Finn your still holding my arm.' I comment, feeling a pinch of pity for the poor scolded blonde.

      Just a pinch okay, don't get too excited readers.

     'I-I'm s-s-s-sorry.' Finn's ocean eyes sparkle as he let's go of my arm. The cold welcomes the place where his hand used to be. He shyly sneers off my midnight cloak from the deck floor, and nervously hands it to me. I accept his returning gift with a nod taking my coat back and clicking it on.

    'It's torn.' I comment under my breath at the fabric. It has holes, and tears at the ends with splotches of dirt with thin sneers from the pointy branches a while ago decorate all around it. We might need to go visit the Tailor guy from the tavern --wait, what am I thinking? I haven't seen that guy in a long time, yet it feels like just yesterday me and...It feels like an adventure.

     'Mutalate!' The monster repeats. His husky voice grows louder. He's growing impatient.

     'Let's not keep him waiting for too long now Twigs~.' Bill chuckles.

     'I don't care.' I notify, letting my poor cloak drape over my back. It's length returns to it's original size, but since it was cut by the branches along the trail, it only covers my back all the way just below my torso.