♠️One Eyed♠️

-------------------------•°•------------------------

🥀.        "Quiet people have the loudest minds."- Stephen King

      Days passed by, and the trio have slept in silence. Not a word was said after the incident, just...actions.

      The restless demon tossed, and turns in the middle of the night on the soft sand. His dreams were black, inky, abandoned. There was only one thing that struck him every night; the harmony of a ringing bell. It haunts him to the point of waking drenched in sweat at night. The moon glimmering in the dark water seemed to bright for him, so after his every day nightmare he'd stay up every night in fear of the noise. But one thing didn't set right with Bill after the first day of the dream, he couldn't hear. It's as if his ears were clogged from any noise. Why can't I hear? He'd ponder over the next few days, giggling at random times for no reason. Something in Bill wanted to let Wirt, and Finn know about his condition, but he kept quiet. It'll go away~ But it didn't.

      Wirt spent most of the time finding the boys and himself some food. At random times his eyes would go black and he wouldn't see anything then his vision would turn back on and he would see again. I haven't ate, that's why. I gotta feed the lantern first. Once he fed the dimming object with the black fuel from the adelwood trees he went back to searching for any lost children to devour.

       Finn besides the two teens, slept. He just slept. His energy wasn't returning, and that scares him. What is happening to my body? He couldn't move, speak, nor see....he was asleep.

     Something inside began to eat Wirt that something was wrong. Something prevented them from being able to talk, feel, to heal. He's theorized that maybe Time Baby has something to do with it. Did they poison us? Why wont Bill taunt me? Why won't Finn wake up? What was worse for the Lantern Barrer, was that he hadn't thought of a plan--he never had one. What am I doing?....If I am so hungry...why dont I just..eat them? As the Lantern Barrer ambled through the forest making his way back to the duo, he thought of one thing. Hunger.

      I don't need them...all I need is him, that bastard will pay for my brother...damn it Time Baby what are you doing to me...to us?

------------------------------------------------------------

.🥀.  In Time Baby's Realm:

      General Iron pops up from his large bed drenching in sweat. He licks his chapped lips, Hunger. He proceeds to slip down the lace fabrics, and meet the cold floor. Rubbing his head, the general receives a minor thump between his eyebrows. He massages his temples with the end of his thumb.