Routes

I reccomend playing the music above every chapter to get a more feeling of the story

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

🥀.

No One's POV

This place is almost home now. A young woman with jet black hair lifts up her grey hood to glare at the gothic tomb before her. There's a swaying scarecrow next to the adelwood tree who over-looks the arched gravestone. She frowns upon seeing her reflection bounce off the small scattered puddles. "Every time I gain power I look more fertile than ever~."She smirks.

Her frail hourglass body shivers as the weather decorates the sky in grey. White specks dance down from the sky when the woman softly chuckles. "Hello there my dearest family."

Thunder rolls above with lightning hitting a tree miles away. Osto proudly snickers,"Oh it's been so long! I'm sorry I've been a little busy."

The dozens of graves stay silent, and listen to her story,"I've just been with that infernal dictator. He's too proud with that power you can tell. It's so easy to change the future with his big ego running around. If that stupid general comes back with nothing in hand, I'll annihilate the three kids myself."

She continues taking a breath,"The reason I need to die is to lead you all back to life together. Once I die, we will all awaken in our glorious form. I just need The Beast's lantern, the Crown of Ice, and the Demon with One Eye's eye."

Osto collapses on the first two graves, and weeps an ocean of tears,"Don't worry mommy, and daddy. I'll get you back....just wait and see. I'll bring you back so we can rule together because what's a universe to yourself if you can't have your loved ones to enjoy~"she glares up at the scarecrow then a wicked smile cracks.

"Hello there Guardian, do you want to come to life?"Osto stands sauntering casually to the stick man in hay with a farmer's hat.

"Let me please you with a gift."Her hands glow hue purple, violet dust flies all around the scarecrow.

--------------------------* * * -------------------------

🥀.

Assertive, Bill stares at his dirty nails with a grim glare, I was once a king now I'm changing like those humans. I'm turning dirty. A king should never be seen like this, this low-lived. I need a 'shower'. His expression changes as he watches Finn struggling to drag Wirt across the grey sand. He raises a brow, dispirited. "You're a pain as much as 8-Ball."