♥Chapter 1: Secret Admirer♥

Taehyung's POV

The members and I just finished doing the meet and greet; we're now in our dorms.

"Ha...it's so tiring~" Jin-hyung lies down on the couch.

*knock* *knock*

"Taehyung-ah, go get the door," Jin-hyung said, I went and open the door to see our manager carrying a box, he then gave it to me.

"That's all the fan letter for all of you guys," manager-hyung said and left, I went back inside and put the box in the middle of the table.

"What's that?" Namjoon-hyung asked.

"It's all the ARMYs letter for all of us" I answered, they all gathered and look at the letters; they also took the letters that are addressed to them.

"Here's yours Taehyung-ah" Jimin-ah gave the envelopes that are addressed to me, I then took it. I walk my way to my room so I can read it quietly, I sit down on my bed and look through the envelopes to see each name of the people but there's always one certain envelope that doesn't have a name on it but only written "secret admirer", this has been going for a year now and I'm so curious about the person who writes all these unnamed letters for one year. It looks like the person is a girl by just looking at the colour of the envelope and the handwriting; the handwriting was also beautiful that I noticed I've been keeping it separately from the other letters. I open the envelope and read it, reading the letter from this person puts a smile on my face for some reason. I wanted to meet this person one day and thank her for always cheering me up.

*knock* *knock*

I immediately hide the letter behind me.

"Come in," I said, Jimin-ah and Jeongguk-ah came inside.

"Do you guys need something?" I asked.

"Nothing, we thought you look kinda down today," Jimin-ah said.

"Me? Down? No, I'm okay" I answered.

"Hyung, what are you hiding behind you?" Jeongguk-ah asked; I can't believe he's so sharp.

"Ah...nothing" I reply, then the two slowly walking towards me and then jump on the bed.

"Ya!" I shouted, trying to protect the letter and not get it crumpled. But Jeongguk-ah managed to take it from my hand.

"Ah, got it!" he poses in a victory.

"What is it?" Jimin-ah asked, the two look at the envelope; I went to take it away from them but they dodge me.

"Secret admirer?" the two questioned as they both look at the envelope.

"Wah~! You have a secret admirer!" Jimin-ah said; he had a wide smile on his face. Then the two running out of the room with the letter. "Ya! Come back here!" I yell as I run after them.

+ + +

Third Person POV

The four hyungs were confused why the three maknaes were running. "What's going on?" Hoseok asked.

"Guys, don't run around. It's dangerous" Namjoon said.

"Everyone, Taehyung-hyung receive a letter that doesn't have a name but written as secret admirer!" Jungkook said, the four got interested and take a look at the letter.